“Great Pizza, Great Service”
Review of Peru Pizza House

Peru Pizza House
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Peru
Cuisines: Pizza
Lake Villa, Illinois
“Great Pizza, Great Service”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were visiting Starved Rock and staying at the Holiday Inn in Peru and this pizza place was a recommended restaurant. Excellent Service, very kind and attentive. Pizza was really good - we ordered a sausage and veggie. Price was reasonable.

• Visited October 2012

Peru, IL
“Good food, a bit pricey”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stopped here one afternoon for lunch recently for the first time and ordered a large pepperoni pizza. The service was good and the pizza arrived quick. It's one of the best thin crust pizzas I've had in the area. The pizza was a little expensive for the quality, but I would probably visit again.

• Visited October 2012
Moline, Illinois
“So ok that I have nothing to write about”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Others probably loved the pizza. We did not order the pizza. We ordered the Gyros, which was so ok that I would not probably order again the same thing. The meat was kinda salty yet the fries were tasteless. I can't understand why they got such high reviews and was on the top of the chart. My husband's Meat ball sandwich was a lot more attractive than mine. So if I had to rate mine, it would be poor, and his would be better than average. So the final score is average. For that much amount of money, I would go to Steak & Shake.

• Visited September 2012
Illinois
“More than pizza”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Have eaten here several times. Enjoy the subs - especially the Italian beef with cheese and peppers.

Visited July 2012
Mattoon, Illinois
“Great pizza”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We just happened to find this restaurant and were not disappointed. We all exclaimed that it was the best pizza we have ever had . We would definately like to return. We highly recommend Peru Pizza House.

Visited July 2012