“Outstanding!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I love going to Brandy's! The service is great!! The servers and bartenders are very friendly! The martinis are awesome and they just don't have a few a different ones they have a variety! The bartenders are always coming up with new ones too!!
The food is unbelievable!! I am not saying it's cheap but for the price you get a very reasonable portion of food!! The desserts are awesome too!!
I would highly recommend Brandy's my family and I truly love that place!!

1  Thank Giggles75

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place is in a small town in the middle of Illinois but certainly it tastes as good as any NYC restaurant though with all of the charm of the midwest. I had the prime rib and it was one of the best I have had in years. Would certainly recommend this to anyone who is passing through and looking for a great meal. The staff is all family and give off a sense of friendliness. I would recommend trying the Martinis and Sangria, both just fantastic and go down a bit too easy.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Brandy's is an amazing place to go for food and drinks. Whether it is with friends or with family. Brandy's is my families choice to celebrate... we celebrate all our birthdays here, along with anniversaries, and just about anything else that comes up. The food is amazing, and the drinks are awesome. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Okay... So this brunch I have been hearing about has surpassed all my expectations! The cinnamon rolls are heaven on a plate (and complimentary)! Breakfast was extremely reasonable if not less expensive then the chains in town and the portions were extremely generous. Totally recommend the country fried steak! Enjoy.

1  Thank Louisecrossman
Reviewed June 28, 2014

First of all, make reservations! My wife and I went here for dinner on a weekend getaway. We picked this restaurant because of the high rating on Trip Advisor, but we should have made reservations because when we got there we had to end up sitting at the bar which I hate doing but we had no other choice. All the tables in the restaurant are high tops anyway so the bar wasn't too bad but I'm the type of person who likes a normal table or booth, I really dislike high top tables. So that's one reason I'm giving a 3 star rating because they don't even offer traditional dining tables.

The second reason I'm giving an average rating is because of the service, the bartender/waiter wasn't very personable. He seemed like my wife and I didn't belong there maybe because we look young even though we both are in our 30's. Also we are not drinkers and only ordered soft drinks so maybe he wasn't happy about that. But I think that you should still get good service no matter what you order to drink. I'm only saying he was like this because I watched him interact with older customers and he seemed much more involved with them and caring.

For our dinner I ordered a filet and my wife had chicken, both were outstanding and very flavorful. We also had the potatoe skins for an appetizer and they were delightful. The house salad that came with our dinner was very tasty and even the pickiest bunny rabbit would love the salad.

Overall we had a great dining experience despite the couple issues I personally had.

In conclusion I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling the to area but make sure you have reservations.