All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanwould stay here againoatmealfitness centercomplimentary breakfaststarved rockgreat breakfastupon checkking suiteparking lotthe breakfast areapool and hot tubeasy accessroad tripred lobster
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stayed in a suite for a Family Christmas outing and our stay with this hotel was very nice. The room was quite large and very nice. We had six in our room with plenty of room and were very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at the Peru location for the nights of Dec 24 & 25 while visiting with family in nearby Spring Valley. The staff were very friendly and the room was clean and pretty well kept but the guest materials were very old and grubby. The TV channel index was so outdated that half of the listed channels were no longer available and the other half were completely rearranged. Christmas Eve was little sleep with slamming doors until about 3:00am but the second night was quiet. The only real disappointment was that they did not honor the reserved price of $98/night (plus tax) as I found when I read the bill as I stopped for lunch two hours down the road; I was actually charged $109/night plus tax. Next time I think I'll try the neighboring hotels.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stay in hotels 50+ nights a year and regularly rate them. This was a bonus stop. The hotel was newer, in an ideal and safe location, the service was good, and the price a decent deal for the quality. If I return to this area, I will definitely repeat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Glad to stay here. This was a very comfortable hotel. Did not stay for breakfast. The rooms were clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. Coffee always available in the lobby. Fitness center had actual weights and exercise machine...all looked like new.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hotel was very clean. Lobby was attractive. Staff was very friendly. I left my electric toothbrush behind in the room and they even mailed it back to me! We have family in the area and this will now be the go-to place if we need somewhere to stay. I would highly recommend this place if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family