$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$149
QualityInn
$90
$63
$99
$94
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanwould stay here againoatmealcomplimentary breakfaststarved rockfitness centerupon checkking suiteparking lotthe breakfast areapool and hot tubeasy accessroad tripred lobsterconvenient location
Reviewed August 2, 2012

As one would expect of Hampton Inn, the rooms were very clean and the service was excellent. There was very good variety with the provided breakfast, and my kids loved the clean, indoor pool. The only negative was relatively slow internet speeds.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in a spacious 2 queen suite with full size sofa bed. Easily accommodates 5 people. Lots of space. Mini frig and microwave and small counter to prepare sandwiches for the road. Nice large breakfast area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family and friends "invaded" this beautiful facility recently for a family wedding. Along with a major concert in town on the same weekend, the hotel was sold out. With all the chaos of a busy weekend, the hotel staff managed to serve us and all of our guests with kindness and a smile. The hotel remained very clean, even with all the traffic. Family and friends from across the U.S. gathered and enjoyed connecting at a delicious and relaxed breakfast every morning. Unfortunately, one of our family members suffered a stroke that weekend; the hotel staff assisted with the 911 call and made every effort to assist the family with all of their needs. You have a truly dedicated staff and we will be forever grateful.

Room Tip: The suites were awesome!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynn K
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The location is near I80 . Our room faced the highway and was generally quite. Combination of business and family travels. The bed and room are Hampton quality and we had a pleasant evening of sleep. The breakfast buffet area was very neat and constantly kept stocked with fresh breakfast items. The only issue we experienced was the shower doors was a challenge to move with out it falling off the track. However, it was a nice shower and much better than having a bathtub shower. In my opinion, all hotels should have walking showers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I found my room #125 to be clean and the beds were comfortable. This time my VIP ammenity was in the room, breakfast was great; they had breakfast burritos one day, and the other they had ommeletes that were great.

The pool was working, and I enjoyed the spa; what a treat after a stressful day! All of the equipment in the excercise room worked well, and overall I would return to this newer Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: Rooms above the first level are a bit quiter due to the elevators, exit doors, access to the workout facility and pool/spa.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business