Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Peru
$72
$62
$59
$110
Best Western Oglesby Inn(Oglesby)(Great Value!)
$102
BestWestern.com
$159
$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$155
All reviewsfront deskhi expressstarved rockcabin fevertaco bellnice hotelbreakfast roomking roomdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastbeds were comfortablehot tubhiemichelleihgfacilityhighway
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We were looking for a place to stop on a long drive, and with all the hotels nearby full, we ended up staying here in the handicap accessible King suite with a whirlpool tub.

The room was huge! The tub was nice even with the faint smell of chlorine I assume is normal in in-room hotel whirlpool tubs. I only wish there was a counter top in the large bathroom, but I suppose that was gone to make it wheelchair friendly. Everything was clean and nice. The water pressure in the shower was low, but I suppose that was because we were on the 3rd floor. They gave us an extra cot for our children. The bed was very comfortable. No complaints, other than having to stay in a pricey room last minute on our trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel is ideally located next to the interstate. The rooms are spacious, clean, and new. It is convieniently located near the major shopping in the area. The pool is clean and refreshing, and the breakfast was hot, great tasting with many selections available. Its the best hotel in the area by far.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels. This is my second stay at a Holiday Inn Express. I was impressed by the basket of fresh fruit which was by the front door. My son was ecstatic to grab an apple. Later on I was told fresh backed chocolate cookies were in the front lobby which my son and husband helped themselves too. I had the best sleep in a hotel ever on the comfortable bed. The halls were quiet. The breakfast was great. Me and my son got a kick out of the pancake maker. Such a variety for breakfast. All around a great stay. Next time we are out there, We will be staying there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I've stayed in many of Holiday Inns before and this one is one of the best I've stayed in Illinois. The people here are so nice and carrying. The front desk staff were wonderful. They went all out for you. I was sitting in the breakfast room and over heard a conversation with the guest service staff named Cynthia and she was talking to a guest who had to switch rooms because her family was coming to visit and the guest was staying in the same room with her family. Cynthia offered to help her move her things. I thought that was very thoughtful. The Breakfast hostess was very nice. Michelle did a great job of keeping the food stocked for the guest coming down. The hotel was pretty full. So if you happen to stay here make sure you say hello to Cynthia and Michelle.

Room Tip: Rooms were clean and a good start to your day with their hot buffet breakfast.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel is right off the highway, very easy to find. The staff was gracious and very helpful. The room was very, very clean and the facility was quiet and relaxing. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would most certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family