“Great vibe!”

Fourth Street Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Peru
Reviewed February 21, 2012

A wonderful place for coffee and a bagel, and to meet with friends! This is just a nice place to be. It is set up well for conversation with friends. I have often met a friend for a "30 minute coffee catch up" on a weekend morning only to realize 2 hours later that we are still there visiting! It is very comfortable and friendly. Anne and her staff are welcoming and professional--a great place to go!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Wonderful menu and fresh items. A welcome change from fast food.

Reviewed January 31, 2010

My sister & I had lunch here & really liked it. It was very clean & the staff was very helpful & friendly.
We both had the Reuben sandwich. We also bought pastries to go & loved them. But I didn't care for the cinnamon roll but had a cherry streusel muffin that was to die for. Will definitely stop again if I am ever in the area.

1  Thank 1fun
Reviewed January 30, 2010

Great independant bagle and sandwich shop. Very clean and friendly. A little off the main drag but that helps the neighborhood feel. We'll be back.

1  Thank TwoSedonaBums
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I like the great food variety - and the fact that you can sit down and not feel rushed to get right in and right out. The huge windows make the sitting area feel really spacious - and the gas fireplace is very welcome in the middle of winter! Thumbs up!

1  Thank Barkie1957

Been to Fourth Street Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!