All reviews malvern hills hot tub surrounding countryside lovely break beautiful lodge on arrival barry geese pershore robin worcester accommodation
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

We have just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary in Robin Lodge and it was amazing!!
On arrival we were met by Rita who is a fantastic host. She showed us to the log cabin and explained in detail how everything worked. We were totally blown away by the beautiful setting and the amazing log cabin. The hot tub is superb.
Overall Rita and Barry are lovely with the log cabin and all that goes with it is worth every penny. We would urge anyone to visit here, we definitely will again.

Thank you Rita and Barry.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Hi thank you for your review of your stay with us at Sunbrae.
We were pleased to hear that Robin Lodge and the wonderful surroundings here enhanced your stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Rita and Barry

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Stayed last weekend for a surprise 30th birthday treat and thoroughly enjoyed it. We stayed in Robin Lodge which overlooks a beautiful lake, complete with two wonderful inquisitive geese (which we named Ben and Flo!) and some lovely Moorhens. The lodge itself is stunning, lovely and clean and very well equipped, everything from a 50" tv and dishwasher to board games and playing cards.

On arrival Barry gave us a full tour including the hot tub and pointed out the fresh eggs and breakfast supplies which were included.

The hot tub is wonderful and very private with surrounding curtains, and the decking is large and gets a lot of sun. Luckily for the time of year we were able to BBQ every night, the farm shop just up the road provided us with excellent sausages and burgers!

Pershore is a short drive away and is a lovely town with plenty of shops, the pubs are all very friendly too. The Malvern hills are just a short drive away and the West Mids Safari park was a great way to end the holiday on the way back up north.

We have already recommended Sunbrae to our family and friends and we will definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thank you for your review on Robin Lodge.We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed all that Robin Lodge has to offer and our wonderful wildlife we have here.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Rita and .Barry

Reviewed February 14, 2017

The design and lay out of the site works well.
I had lovely Eggs Benedict for breakfast from the very pleasant landlady.
The views are incredibly spectacular , even on a slightly misty morning.
I shall be back!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Hi Mark. Thank you for posting your review.
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your brief stay with us here at Sunbrae.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future ,hopefully for a longer stay.
Rita Knight

Reviewed November 18, 2016

I recently visited Sunbrae Bed and Breakfast for a 4 night stay at the Robin Lodge. This stay was absolutely gorgeous! Rita on arrival was lovely and showed me and my partner around, told us what was in the local area and how to get to places. This break was just what me and my partner needed after working non stop at work so the surrounding area was great, nice and quiet with beautiful views. We even had a swan for company - which Rita made sure we kept! Hoping she's still their now! The accommodation was to die for. We were based on the lake so as you can imagine the view were spontaneous, the hot tub located on the lodge was perfect, it was to the side of the cabin where we could still see over the lake, the only thing i would mention to change would be to maybe put a roof over the top of the hot tub as when i was their it rained quite a lot but still didn't stop us enjoying it!

For what you get visiting this lodge is amazing for the price! literally cannot moan - have already recommended to work Colleagues and Family!

Will definitely be returning! Thanks again for such a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.Yes she's still with us !
I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Robin Lodge and the lovely surroundings that we have here.
I have asked quite a number of people about putting on a roof to the tub .but apparently most like to see the stars!!! Adds a to the romance or so I'm told !
We look forward to seeing you again
Rita

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family stayed in the elderflower lodge this week (we got home today :() it was the most relaxing 5 days we've had and was very much needed. The lodges had everything and the hot tub was a bonus (we went in nearly twice every day!) Rita and her husband were friendly and welcoming and couldn't of done anymore for us. We visited the surrounding areas and had such a great time. I will definitely be returning!! Unfortunately I didn't get many photos! But the views were beautiful looking at Malvern hills. It felt like home. My nan and granddad said it was the best nights sleep they've had in years as the beds were so comfy.
This is a must if you need a relaxing break away. So peaceful, I could've stayed for another week!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send in the review of Elderflower Lodge.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and the wonderful surroundings.
Also the facilities that Elderflower Lodge has to offer.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future
Rita and Barry