All reviews malvern hills hot tub surrounding countryside lovely break beautiful lodge on arrival barry geese pershore robin worcester accommodation
Reviewed February 14, 2017

The design and lay out of the site works well.
I had lovely Eggs Benedict for breakfast from the very pleasant landlady.
The views are incredibly spectacular , even on a slightly misty morning.
I shall be back!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2017

Hi Mark. Thank you for posting your review.
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your brief stay with us here at Sunbrae.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future ,hopefully for a longer stay.
Rita Knight

Reviewed November 18, 2016

I recently visited Sunbrae Bed and Breakfast for a 4 night stay at the Robin Lodge. This stay was absolutely gorgeous! Rita on arrival was lovely and showed me and my partner around, told us what was in the local area and how to get to places. This break was just what me and my partner needed after working non stop at work so the surrounding area was great, nice and quiet with beautiful views. We even had a swan for company - which Rita made sure we kept! Hoping she's still their now! The accommodation was to die for. We were based on the lake so as you can imagine the view were spontaneous, the hot tub located on the lodge was perfect, it was to the side of the cabin where we could still see over the lake, the only thing i would mention to change would be to maybe put a roof over the top of the hot tub as when i was their it rained quite a lot but still didn't stop us enjoying it!

For what you get visiting this lodge is amazing for the price! literally cannot moan - have already recommended to work Colleagues and Family!

Will definitely be returning! Thanks again for such a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.Yes she's still with us !
I'm pleased that you enjoyed your stay in Robin Lodge and the lovely surroundings that we have here.
I have asked quite a number of people about putting on a roof to the tub .but apparently most like to see the stars!!! Adds a to the romance or so I'm told !
We look forward to seeing you again
Rita

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family stayed in the elderflower lodge this week (we got home today :() it was the most relaxing 5 days we've had and was very much needed. The lodges had everything and the hot tub was a bonus (we went in nearly twice every day!) Rita and her husband were friendly and welcoming and couldn't of done anymore for us. We visited the surrounding areas and had such a great time. I will definitely be returning!! Unfortunately I didn't get many photos! But the views were beautiful looking at Malvern hills. It felt like home. My nan and granddad said it was the best nights sleep they've had in years as the beds were so comfy.
This is a must if you need a relaxing break away. So peaceful, I could've stayed for another week!!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to send in the review of Elderflower Lodge.
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here and the wonderful surroundings.
Also the facilities that Elderflower Lodge has to offer.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future
Rita and Barry

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Stayed for 3 nights and last weekend and found a bit of a gem in this place!
Good value, serviced every day and very comfortable, with a lovely outlook.
Good idea to have a fridge in the room but the noise can be a bit annoying - "it goes with the territory".
Nice big selection of breakfast although a bit early at 8:30 but it sets you up for the day.
Close to Pershore, Worcester & Evesham.
Pleasant owners on site.
I've said "no" to "is this a luxury hotel?" although it is a cut above but it's not as luxury as we have previously experienced.

Room Tip: Breedon room overlooks the lake - best room!
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We always welcome guest feedback.
It's a pity that you didn't mention during your stay that the fridge was becoming an issue for you I'm sure we could have dealt with this quite quickly .
Regards breakfast time .we are a very small establishment and breakfast is served between 8.30 and 9 as stated in the guest folder.
I did offer for you to take your partner some breakfast to the room on a tray but this offer was declined.
We are not classed as a Hotel but as a Bed and Breakfast.
Hopefully I hope the issues you encountered didn't distract from your stay with us here at .Sunbrae.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

From our first enquiry to saying goodbye - just couldn't have been better. Beautiful setting in lovely grounds with fab views. Lovely accommodation and fantastic breakfast. Efficient booking, the warmest welcome and a good bit of friendly banter. Big thanks to Rita and Barry

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
WorcesterOliver1, Owner at Sunbrae Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2016

Tracey thank you for your very positive review of Sunbrae.We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us .We are very fortunate to have such special views here.
It was a pleasure to meet you all and we also enjoyed the banter.
Our thoughts are with you all.
We look forward to meeting you again
Rita and