All reviewsmalvern hillshot tubsurrounding countrysidelovely breakbeautiful lodgeon arrivalbarrygeesepershorerobinworcesteraccommodation
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Lovely location, lovely B and B, lovely and very helpful owners - we enjoyed every moment there! We were staying in the room overlooking the pond. The room was big, very pleasant and bright. Breakfast was fabulous. And what a pleasure it was to watch "wildlife" (Canadian geeze, ducks, rabbits) straight from the window of your room. Very convibnient for exploring numerous amazing villages and market towns around. We would definetely come here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Irina B
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Right from the welcome on our arrival to the farewell when we were leaving everything was perfect.
The setting and veiws are idilic and peaceful. We enjoyed watching the wildlife from our bedroom window. And also while having our breakfast, which was the nicest breakfast anyone could wish for. Great selection and cooked perfectly, I especially liked the homemade jam.
We will certainly return and would highly recommend to anyone looking for quality accommodation at very reasonable rates.
Thanks for a lovely stay, Amanda and Dave

Room Tip: The king size double has a great bed and fantastic views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tygwyn
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Thanks for makeing our first but not the last stay at sunbrae super .what with the views and good home cooking ,nothing was too much trouble well done !!! .down for four day break in sept and my birthday as well. And where better to have spent it we have nt been in this part of the country before what a suprise well be back for sum more of that thank you very much TREV+JANET from lincolnshire

Room Tip: we had room no 2 west faceing the malvens hills no noise at all
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank t t
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Mine was just a brief overnight stay, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. From the outset, Rita & Barry could not have been more friendly or helpful. They happily accommodated me arriving late on Saturday and leaving early on Sunday. The room was very well equipped, beautifully appointed and everywhere was spotless. Sitting in the lovely conservatory style dining room, taking in the fantastic view, whilst enjoying a superb breakfast was the best possible start to the day. I could not have been made to feel more welcome and I have no hesitation in recommending a stay at Sunbrae.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed August 18, 2011

My partner and I stayed at Sunbrae for a friend's wedding nearby... we'll be back! We weren't looking for an amazing room, beautiful views and lovely hosts but we certainly found that. Our room was lovely and extra touches - like bath robes - were very much appreciated. I can honestly say this is the nicest B&B I've ever stayed in and great value at just £80 for a big double room with bath and shower.

Thanks!