All reviews malvern hills hot tub surrounding countryside lovely break beautiful lodge on arrival barry geese pershore robin worcester accommodation
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Thanks for makeing our first but not the last stay at sunbrae super .what with the views and good home cooking ,nothing was too much trouble well done !!! .down for four day break in sept and my birthday as well. And where better to have spent it we have nt been in this part of the country before what a suprise well be back for sum more of that thank you very much TREV+JANET from lincolnshire

Room Tip: we had room no 2 west faceing the malvens hills no noise at all
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank t t
Reviewed August 27, 2011

Mine was just a brief overnight stay, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. From the outset, Rita & Barry could not have been more friendly or helpful. They happily accommodated me arriving late on Saturday and leaving early on Sunday. The room was very well equipped, beautifully appointed and everywhere was spotless. Sitting in the lovely conservatory style dining room, taking in the fantastic view, whilst enjoying a superb breakfast was the best possible start to the day. I could not have been made to feel more welcome and I have no hesitation in recommending a stay at Sunbrae.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed August 18, 2011

My partner and I stayed at Sunbrae for a friend's wedding nearby... we'll be back! We weren't looking for an amazing room, beautiful views and lovely hosts but we certainly found that. Our room was lovely and extra touches - like bath robes - were very much appreciated. I can honestly say this is the nicest B&B I've ever stayed in and great value at just £80 for a big double room with bath and shower.

Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EBeeLondon
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I was best man at a wedding about a mile away and we stayed for two nights as we were helping with setting everything up before hand. The room was large, triple aspect with everything you could want plus a great bathroom. The rooms are set away from the main house, although still connected as they are in a wing of the house so you can come and go as you please as there is a seperate entrance and not disturb the owners which is great. We didn't get back until about 4:30am after the wedding with no problems!

Breakfast was fantastic and the owners are so generous and helpful, they gave us a bottle of their homebrew to take to the wedding and let us help ourselves their fruit trees to take home with us. They were also very patient in our fragile state on the Sunday so I would certainly recommend this palce to anyone. The views and gardens are stunning and would certainly go back.

Thanks for a making the wedding complete!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank markandywell
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We had researched Sunbrae on Trip Advisor and it was everything that had been claimed. The views and 5 acre garden are spectacular.The hosts Rita and Barry were really lovely people and made our stay a real delight. Lots of thoughtful touches around the place - and the well places brollies came in useful! Breakfasts were very substantial and beautifully presented - their 20 years expertise in the business really showed, especially when we asked them to cater for 2 vegans. We actually got more than enough to eat. Other vegans will know exactly what we are talking about here. This B & B is well worth a visit. Many thanks again to Rita & Barry.

Room Tip: Room 1 has the best views
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple