“A modern, tranquil, stylish country retreat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Willow Tree Barn

Willow Tree Barn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Worton
Willow Tree Barn
Ranked #2 of 2 Worton B&B and Inns
West Yorks
“A modern, tranquil, stylish country retreat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We arrived without a hitch, thanks to GPS. We were met by Yvonne who gave us a quick tour and showed us what was what.
The barn was spotless and smelt clean. Wine in the fridge was most welcome. I can recommend the breakfast basket. There were four of us and it lasted quite a few days.
We went to do a supermarket shop in Melksham, where you will find a good choice of supermarkets. We stocked the fridge and the freezer. There is everything you will need in the kitchen. The filter coffee machine was great. It can get warm in the upstairs living area in hot weather, but the big floor fan coped well.
It is a superb location for touring the area and it is so nice to come back to such a comfortable place.
I would highly recommend the barn to those who have exacting standards

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BGFWestYorks

Couples
Solo
Business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here recently with 4 of my friends for my hen weekend. We were wanting somewhere with in driving distance to Bath. We got lost on the way but made it after check in, one of my friends got there first and was greeted by Yvonne (owner) and let into the property. It was a perfect setting to spend my hen weekend. Each of my friends have praised their stay too. The beds were incredibly comfortable and the space was very generous. The colours and quirky but peaceful ascetics of the barn allowed it to feel intimate but sumptuous. All the home comforts we needed with the feel of being somewhere very unique and special. It was fantastic at how quickly issues were answered and resolved. The first night we noticed it was quite chilly and decided to mention this the following day, by the time we got back from our day out the barn was lovely and warm, and there was an extra heater provided and explained a fuse had gone and had been fixed. We noticed the careful attention to detail, from the fresh flowers (tulips are my favourite flowers so I was very pleased to see them) on the table, to the stocked up toilet rolls, to the extremely well stocked kitchen. Yvonne even took the time to take photos of myself and my friends on the bridge before we left. It was a beautiful stay and we are already in touch to stay again during the summer so I can take my fiancé (will be husband by then), our one year old son and mother there, and we look forward to using the barbecue and outside space as it was a bit too cold during our stay to make use of it. I would highly recommend Willow tree barn and have already recommended it to several friends.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I was on visit to London for a month, had an oppurtunity to get together for a Longleat and Bath Trip.

We found this wonderful place and this is how it went on....

We started this trip without a GPS and lost several time on the way, and finally when we reached this privately owned cottage at late night, Yvonne (Owner) was waiting patiently for our arrival.

Cottage was very stylishly furnished, adequate bathrooms and supplies were clean and luxurious.

All the bedrooms were nicely furnished, kitchen and living room was absolutely cosy.

The setup was so great and romantic, I strongly recommend to check pictures from their website.

Cottage was an instant hit among us and we started measuring other accomodation through our journey against this one.

Cottage has a small garden and extends like a pier towards the water front, this was sometimes not smelling good due to the water quality.

Really worth a visit and good value for money

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Shivasangaran

Been to Willow Tree Barn? Share your experiences!