“I eat here almost once a week....”
Review of Kaydee Kats! - CLOSED

Kaydee Kats!
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I reviewed this restaurant a couple of months ago, and feel the need to put in an update. I eat here almost every week.....the salads are VERY fresh and filling, and the service is outstanding. Yesterday I tried their grilled chicken sandwich. Perfectly cooked, and the multigrain roll it was served on was fresh and flavorful. Fries are good, and according to the menu, are unlimited.

The waitstaff is exceptional....remember what drinks we like, and remembering what we ordered from the time before. This is a locally owned business that is worth giving the business to!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

A colleague suggested that we try Kaydee Kats for lunch, so we gave it a try today. I had driven by this place a few times, but to be honest, it's in an old Pizza Hut, and I thought it probably wouldn't be very nice. I WAS WRONG! The inside has been completely remodeled, and is very nice and clean. Their sign advertises that they serve burgers and pizza, and this is mostly what the menu is, but they also have a very nice selection of salads. Toppings for the burgers and pizza are extensive.

My friend and I ordered a dinner salad to share (4.99) and a pizza (3 toppings - $8) and 2 iced teas. The salad was beautiful! Iceberg and romaine lettuce, chopped tomatoes and peppers, cheese, and what we believe were homemade croutons. Dressing was served on the side, and was fine. The salad also came with 2 breadsticks. Pizza was probably 10" and was cut into 6 slices. To be honest, for lunch this would have fed 3 people, as we ate and had plenty left to bring home.

Service was quick and attentive.

We'll be back very soon!

1  Thank Normal Guy