“Saturday Late Afternoon Lunch”
Review of Salt - CLOSED

Salt
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014

My sisters, nephew and I don't get together often so when we do we like to eat good food. We decided on Salt and were very glad we did. We were seated immediately and our drink orders were taken. We all had a cocktail/wine. Generous in size and flavor! We ordered the carrot soup, chicken cobb salad, chicken sandwich, grilled cheese sandwich and chicken mac-n-cheese. In our family....we share plates! The flavor of the carrot soup was savory, salty and sweet. Perfect! My nephew said his grilled cheese was on a higher level than most grilled cheese he's had (plus the french fries were golden brown and seasoned perfectly), my chicken mac-n-cheese I knew was going to be creamy deliousness because I've had it before and couldn't resist ordering it again. No disappointment there. The salads were fresh with just the right amount of ingredients. Not a complaint in the house. The staff is wonderful! We'll definitely be back...again and again.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

A little pricey but worth the wait! Try to go when they're not busy, especially on Friday or Saturday nights! Sometimes can be a wait. We had the bacon and chesse plate and it was fantastic! Try the Salt steak! Service is quick.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Had dinner at Salt with a friend a few weeks ago. It was great for a mom's night out for the two of us. The carrot soup was really tasty! I can't wait to have more. Also had the beef short ribs which were really tender. We splurged and went for dessert. I had the chocolate dessert. I don't remember exactly what it was but it was really rich and delicious! Highly recommend this restaurant. A little on the pricey side but it was a very nice dining experience.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Love the half price prosecco on Sundays! Manager Keith is pretty creepy, but food is great and the rest of the staff make up for him!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Had lunch a few days ago at Salt for the first time we visited. It was great. Went with an adult family member. We both loved the food and the chic, modern atmosphere. We will definitely return.