“Wonderful experience!”

Noir Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Overall wonderful dinner experience evening out with my sister. The moscato was delicious. The music was a perfect addition to the experience.

1  Thank jolenejanelle

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We have been to Noir many times. The eclectic, rather dark atmosphere and beautiful lit up bar area are so relaxing and unique. Recently, two cuts of steak have been added to the menu. My husband and son agree that the steak is the best they have ever had. The quality of the cut of beef is unequaled in the area. The salmon is my personal favorite, but cannot leave out the chicken and chorizo paella. A small order easily feeds several and has so much flavor!

3  Thank tkzimm
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Very good! This is the fourth time I have been here, and I I love it more and more each time! The ambiance is relaxing, the food delicious, and the waitstaff very attentive! I will most definitely come back for a fifth time!!

3  Thank Peoriamama
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Really like this place. One of my favorite vibey hangs in town. Tonight we had the churros and bruschetta. Excellent! Their red sangria is super great. My favorite drink here.

3  Thank Hoot_00
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Yum Yum Yum!!!! Second time here and just as impressed this time as last. Delicious food and fantastic atmosphere. Highly recommend.

3  Thank Mrswhitaker