All reviews parking lot room was clean perkins restaurant waffles would stay here again first floor continental breakfast a great stay motel mgr desk smoky cereal sink refrigerator mall
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is the filithiest hotel I have ever stayed in. The hallway made me sick to my stomach as well as the room. The bedding was stained and dirty.The walls were dirty and the floors had wrappers and dirt on them plus stains. I have never stayed in such a dirty place in my life. Toilet would not flush.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
2  Thank DOUGLAS H
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

I Called Guest Directly to discuss issues with them so that we can fix all the issues that the guest had.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stayed just one night after attending a show at the Civic Center, so our experience was brief. Rooms were immaculate, paint fresh, smelled clean, very well kept older motel. The staff at both check-in and check-out were professional and friendly, very welcoming. Rooms had refrigerator, microwave, safe, ironing board/iron, good towels, adequate outlets for charging electronics, usual toiletries/hair dryer/etc. Free wi-fi. There's a coin-operated washer & dryer next to the vending machines, which would be welcomed by those on longer trips.
Breakfast choices were assorted breads/pastries, juice, coffee, fresh fruit, cold & hot cereal, waffles. There's a Perkins next door for heartier eaters. They also sell pizza and have a small pizza oven in the lobby, something I've not seen elsewhere.
Frankly, we were surprised that we were so comfortable and treated so well at this price point. The review rating is intended to show that this motel is excellent when compared with others of its class....not comparing it with places two and three times as expensive!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Solotravel-lover

Thank you for all of your comments that you wrote. I am pleased to hear that your room was clean and that the staff were both professional and friendly. Thank you for letting others know what we offer at this property. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This Super 8 was fine. It's pretty much what I would expect from a Super 8. It had everything we needed. The shower curtain rod drooped. The staff was ok. Not rude, not particularly pleasant, just doing their job.

• Stayed: November 2012
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Andy734:

I do apologize for the shower curtain drooping. If you could let me know what room you were in so we can get that problem resolved I would appreciate it. I am happy to hear that we had everything you needed during your stay. I will also be letting the staff know about your comment that you made that they were Ok. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Check in was at 4p,got there early and let me check in with no problem..Staff was very friendly and courteous..Motel was tucked back from a lot of other business' which was nice.Room was very clean as well as the motel itself..

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Brett B:

I am glad to hear that you were able to check in early for you to get ready for the weeding. I am also pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and courteous and that your room and hotel was cleaned. We look forward to seeing you in the future.