“Average Super 8”

Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Chicago, Illinois
“Average Super 8”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

This Super 8 was fine. It's pretty much what I would expect from a Super 8. It had everything we needed. The shower curtain rod drooped. The staff was ok. Not rude, not particularly pleasant, just doing their job.

• Stayed November 2012
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Andy734:

I do apologize for the shower curtain drooping. If you could let me know what room you were in so we can get that problem resolved I would appreciate it. I am happy to hear that we had everything you needed during your stay. I will also be letting the staff know about your comment that you made that they were Ok. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Rantoul, Illinois, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Check in was at 4p,got there early and let me check in with no problem..Staff was very friendly and courteous..Motel was tucked back from a lot of other business' which was nice.Room was very clean as well as the motel itself..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Brett B:

I am glad to hear that you were able to check in early for you to get ready for the weeding. I am also pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and courteous and that your room and hotel was cleaned. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Decatur
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Courteous staff- Rosie. Clean and quiet room. Would absolutely stay here again. Was hesitant to stay in a hotel in this price range, but was pleasantly surprised. Thanks Rosie for making our experience exceptional.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Tonya P, General Manager at Super 8 Peoria, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear tzvecl2020Decatur:

I am happy to hear that Rosie helped in making your stay exceptional. I will share this with Rosie. I am glad you gave us a try and hope to see you in the future.