“Great hotel, great staff and service!”

Quality Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #9 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I stayed at the hotel during an interview and the staff were all very helpful and shuttled me to and from my interview on time. The rooms were very clean and the breakfast in the morning was delicious as well! The hotel is right off of US150 and is within a mile of countless restaurants, 2 large malls, and a lot of great places to see. Chuck the driver of the shuttle was very courteous and got me to and from my interview safely and was very punctual. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the peoria area.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Peoria

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I was here on a business visit for 3 weeks. As an Indian, I had difficulty with food and had to cook on my own. Jameson Inn provides a kitchen in the room and that was really helpful. I wonder what I would have done for food if not for Jameson Inn's kitchen. The staff are very friendly. The free shuttle is really helpful to move around the town for business travelers without a car. The maintenance head Chuck took good care of me checking if I am comfortable with the stay and if I require any help. The hotel is maintained well with friendly staff.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Nandakumar P
Reviewed December 2, 2011

We have been staying at the Jameson here and there for about 3 years now. The are always so friendly and welcoming its nice after a long drive to not have to deal with attitudes! We usually stay there when my middle daughter has testing at the hospital the next morning and it is so simple to get back and forth. We just stayed there last night and again our experience was awesome. This is the first time we used the free shuttle and I was completely blown away at the ease of booking and the speedy return after our appointment. The driver Chuck was so helpful and even said he was the head of mainance and asked if everything in our room had worked properly for us. Unfortunately I did not catch the name of the young lady who checked us in,(actually honestly I probrably just forgot it) bur she was so sweet. We needed an extra bag and the young man in housekeeping stopped what he was doing and searched for a plastic bag to help us out! That was impressive in my opinion!

Room Tip: I have stayed on all 3 floors and in pretty much each hallway and they are all equally wonderful!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I stayed @ Jameson Inn one night during my interview at Peoria. I really liked their room, complementary shuttle service, breakfast; last but not the least the great stuffs, especially Tania and Chulk.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I stayed here last night and everything was great! The night staff, Amber and Jenny, we're very helpful at check in and they didn't mind moving me to a room on the 3rd floor at my request. This afternoon, Chuck and Tanya were able to organize things so that I could be at the airport extra early for my flight. The clean rooms, free shuttle service, and complimentary breakfast make this hotel a great place to stay at a fair price.

1  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I atayed 3 nights there and the staff was wonderful. The house keeping crew was good and friendly,,valarie and steve and big val and bobbie. They even have a shuttle van and the driver chuck granter was kind and i didnt get the other driver's name but he has been there everytime i stay and is kind also, the rooms are updated and heated pool area is clean
the breakfast was good and fresh, the front desk ladies were nice and tanya was really sweet..

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2011

we stayed there one night as we were getting "away" for our anniversay. The room was nice but the bed was very hard. We had a nice time and it was great that we were not able to hear the other guests. Went downstairs for breakfast and Shirley that served the breakfast was very nice. I have never been treated better. Normally you get a "free breakfast" with your stay and you are lucky to find anything. Shirley made sure that everything was filled and even poured my juice and made sure that there was nothing else that I needed. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: ask to stay on the third floor. that way it is a lot quieter
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple