“THE BEST!”

Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Peoria, Illinois
“THE BEST!”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I stayed at the Jamison in Peoria when my husband was a patient at St. Francis Hospital for two weeks.
What a wonderful group of people, from Amy and Jessica at the front desk; Shirley at the breakfast bar; and of course Chuck and Vick! I wish I could remeber all the others names, they were great also.
The shuttle was a life saver for me, it made it so easy for me to get to hospital and back in a safe and timely manner every day.
Each one of them were concerned for my husband, and made sure I was doing OK, making sure I didn't need anything!
I felt like I was with "family".
I am returning tomorrow, sad to say, but I know I will get the best care from this wonderful group of Jamison associates!

Room Tip: I was on fouth floor, very quiet, just what i needed.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
TeamPeoria, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Thank you for the kind review. We will do everything we can to make sure you have what you need!

Barbara Krzywonos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Cologne, Minnesota
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We've stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years while visiting family. We have always enjoyed our stays.

But, this last trip, I had to get a little bit of work done on my lap top. I was not able to get in to the wireless. The hotel immediately referred me to their technical support. But, the Technical Support was not very supportive. My first two calls to them - an hour apart - promised a call back both times. I didn't get one. Third call another hour later and again was told I would get a call back. That time - I did. It took approx. 3 hours to get the Wireless working. I could have run to a coffee shop or many other places had I any idea it would take that long.

Again, the hotel is very nice.....but their Wireless Technical Support left something to be desired.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for the feedback. We are always striving to improve our amenities and services. We have recently upgraded our internet service which we hope will better serve our guests.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I have stayed here twice and the first time I left my cell phone charger and the hotel mailed it to me free of charge. The last visit I left my purse in the room and before I could check out the housekeeper Valerie Walker ran to meet me and bring my purse ( with everything in tact), The older man that works the complimentary breakfast is so friendly, like a grandpa. I will return again in February and look forward to another great stay.

Room Tip: They rooms all have a nice size frig and I have seen the suites...very nice. The jacuzzi is clean a...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Dawn H
Wow! Thank you for the kind words! We will be happy to see you again next year!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed October 2, 2011

When my wife and I arrived in Peoria to stay at Jameson inn, we were met with a very warm welcome! An employee (Chuck) from Jameson inn greeted us as we arrived and offered to help us with our bags as he helped us he also informed us of all the amenities available to us at Jameson inn! Chuck and staff were all very helpful and accomodating, thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Steve G
Thank you for the positive feedback!

Grosse Pointe, Michigan
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I would highly reccomend this hotel to anyone. Chuck Granter (an employee) advised me to stay there and I wasn't disapointed. From the time we arrived everyone from the desk to the attendant at the coffee machine were as pleasant and as helpful as can be. My room was exceptionally cleaned daily, comfortable and trouble free. The word to sum it up would be superb.
Thanks

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for the encouraging words! We strive to provide each guest a clean and worry free room and the best service in town! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Macomb, Michigan
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Chuck Granter recommended this hotel for me and my family while visiting Peoria for my son's wedding. The room's were very clean and well maintained, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. They assisted in making sure everyone in our party had the room they wanted and assisted in moving those around that wanted smoking or non-smoking.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for the great feedback! We love working with wedding groups to provide their guests with a great experience and sharing in the celebration!

Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Pleasant hotel located near regional shopping center and restaurants.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to accommodating you in the future!