$95
$129
$109
Mark Twain Hotel
$72
Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
$62
$119
$105
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Quality Inn & Suites Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
$85
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$93
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$139
$132
All reviewsroom was cleanoff the highwaymotelpetscomfortperkinsilmall
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Nice place next to restaurants where you get a discount for showing your room key.
Only complaint I had was some very noisy neighbors came at 1:30 am. The walls must be thin because it sounded like they were in my room.

• Stayed: October 2014
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am sorry for the noise disturbance. Our hotel has 6 inch masonry block between each guest room, so my guess is they were outside. Please call the front desk whenever you encounter a problem as we are staffed 24 hours a day. I also want to let you know we have started renovating and will have all new rooms soon. Sincerely, Amy Meiner, GM (309)685-3911 or i0057@redroof.com

Reviewed October 20, 2014

This Red Roof Inn was clean comfortable and affordable. Amy at the front desk could not have been more helpful with directions to the airport and nearby restaurants. I owld certainly stay here again.
Gary Powell

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to review it. We're pleased that you recognized us as a good value. We're looking forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inn.
Sincerely, Amy Meiner, GM (309)685-3911 or i0057@redroof.com

Reviewed September 12, 2014

I've stayed at a lot of red roof inns and my experience is usually great. In CHICAGO you can get a clean room with modern furniture and clean sheets. At the red roof inn Peoria I was highly disappointed to walk in and have stains and cigarette burns on both beds. The furniture looks like it's from 1985 and the carpets look like they haven't been vacuumed since. Stains on the walls and water damage on the ceiling are un-appealing. To summarize if your staying here don't expect the cleaning staff to do their job, the "personal pride" card for who cleaned our room had the name "R care" instead of an actual name.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am sorry your stay was not accommodating. We are an older and worn property. However, we have just started a renovation and should be complete by the end of the year. Pease call me with further information so that I may follow up with my staff. I hope that you come back and see our newly renovated rooms.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I stay at Red Roof Peoria every year for my alone vacation. This time exceptional. Room very clean staff very helpful and friendly. Close to great restaurants where you can walk.When taking a break from visiting family sat in my room and enjoyed wifi and HBO,looking forward to staying again next year.

Room Tip: I like first floor near office because trees out front good view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay. I appreciate your comments regarding your stay. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome. I am glad that you thought we were a nice and comfortable place. It will be even better next time as we are just starting to renovate.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I had a wonderful stay at the Red Roof Inn in Peoria Il during my visit in June'2014. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. The rate also was vey reasonable and when I asked if there had any cell phone charger in their lost and found that they could let me use, the front desk agent brought me a cell phone charger to my room. That was very nice of him to do so.

Room Tip: Non Smoking rooms might be quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ki H
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here. Thank you for the kind words. We certainly appreciate your business. We look forward to your return stays with Red Roof Inns.