“A Wonderful Stay”

Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Campbell, California
“A Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

During my trip to Des Moines and Peoria, we stayed at the Red Roof Inn and we had a very enjoyable stay. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Nice landscaping outside the lobby area and all the staff that I interacted with were friendly. I would definitely stay here again during my next trip to peoria.

Room Tip: Not sure. This was our first stay.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Vaishali C
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here. Thank you for the kind words. We certainly appreciate your business. We look forward to your return stays with Red Roof Inns.
Sincerely, Amy Meiner, GM (309)685-3911 or i0057@redroof.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while attending a local dog event. I love that they not only accept but welcome dogs! Rare these days! It is an older hotel, rooms not as updated as a different Red Roof I stayed at, but we had a ground floor room with fridge and microwave and huge screen TV...and green space for dog. Perfect for traveling with a pet. Clean and quiet. Coffee maker in room.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to review it. We're pleased that you recognized us as a good value. We are getting ready to renovate later this year, so I hope you will come back to see us. Sincerely, Amy Meiner, GM (309)685-3911 or i0057@redroof.com.
Moro, Illinois
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I don't need a lot of frills when I stay at a hotel. I like comfort and I like clean.

The first thing I did when I entered the room was take the "Green Notice Card" regarding changing sheets off of my pillow. The card had sticky. It had spilled liquid, probably soda, all over it. There was no way a housekeeper could have had that card in her hand and not notice how dirty it was. I was NOT happy that it was on my pillow. The bathroom could have been cleaner too.

There were only 2 towels, two wash cloths and 2 drinking cups in our room. We had to go to the office to get more towels before we could even shower.

So much for clean and comfortable. The room was inexpensive though.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
I am sorry to hear about your stay. We never want any guest to walk away from our property feeling they did not receive the best value and experience. I have addressed this with my staff in order to prevent any future recurrences. I hope you will come back and give us another chance. Sincerely, Amy Meiner, GM (309)685-3911 or i0057@redroof.com
So IL
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The room was clean, the bed was comfy, and the location was very convenient to lots of shopping and the expressway. It's an older hotel but it seems to be well-maintained. Good value! I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
i0057, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Peoria, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to review it. We're pleased that you recognized us as a good value. We're looking forward to your next stay with Red Roof Inn.
Sincerely, Amy Meiner, GM (309)685-3911 or i0057@redroof.com