“This is our third annual trip to this area and motel. The...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Peoria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Sullivan
Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was OK, but nothing spectacular. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast needs some work. The eggs were terrible.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dallas
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Baymont Inn and Suites Peoria, IL.

Date:6-10-13 to 6-28-13

The Baymont Inn was a excellent value with a business area in the lobby complete with a printer/copier, a swimming poll, workout room, laundry room and hot breakfast. My first stay was for 3 weeks for business. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They had a mini fridge, large TV and wireless internet with a desk work area. My schedule varied to meet my customers needs. In the evenings Samantha always greeted me with a friendly smile, asked how my day was and if there was anything I needed or she could do for me. Sam lives in Peoria and was a great resource with knowledge and information about local resturants and business. When I got in late Andy was usually working he too was very friendly and would always remind me and ask about a wake call. The Owner/GM Ravi was on site frequently and treated every guest as a VIP. This trip was a extended stay for me even over Father's Day. Sam, Ravi and the staff established a relationship with me that made me feel like I was a part of the family and a friend. Thank you! I have stayed at more expensive and newer properties but none with better hospitality. The Baymont Inn Peoria is a great value where the friendly staff like Samantha, Ravi and Andy make it exceptional! Business brought me back a couple weeks later. I chose the Baymont Inn!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)