“Not pleased with the quality of the hotel inside.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I didn't like the room and the hallway to get to to the room. Cheap work was don't not quality work. I've seen better looking hotels.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. I am extremely sorry about your experience during your stay with us. We have a preventive mantainence programme in effect to take care of the quality issues that our guest might experience during their stay. I have discussed your concerns and I assure you that it will be taken care. I would like you to please get in touch with me at your convinient time. Please call me on 309-686-7600 or you can email me at baymontpgm@hotmail.com. Thank you one again and hope to hear from you soon

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stay in Baymonts all over the Mid-West, but never stayed in Peoria. A little difficult to navigate to, as it is basically in the mall parking lot, but that is MINOR. The outside looks great but that is where it all ends. My first room SMELLED, the curtains were oversized and not hung properly and chipped paint . I stopped there and requested a new room. Second room. This room at least had curtains that were the correct size and hung properly, it did not smell, but there was chipped paint surrounding the bed and in other places. The bed appeared to be newer and nice bedding but the pillow ticking showed through the cases and there were dingy gray spots on the bath towels. Overall, if I were to describe the interior, I would use the term "shabby". Security was supposed to be good, but the staff left the 3rd floor keyed door open all night after I requested someone to fix it. It was propped wide open. Also, I could watch the MLB playoff as the basic cable channels (FOX) were too snowy...and this was in both rooms. I could not phone the front desk and the phones were messed up and the internet was slow, but I often experience that. Just telling it like it was.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you so much for your review. I am extremely sorry to hear that you did not have a good stay with us. You will be glad to know that an extensive maintaince programme is in effect. We have new LED tv's in our rooms and our phone system is fixed. I would like to personally take care of you during your next stay with us. Please email me at baymontpgm@hotmail.com or call me on 309-686-7600. Again, I thank you so very much and I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you. Looking forward to see you.

Regards,

Baymont inn and Suites

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was back in Peoria to bury my Father. It was a stressful time and the Staff @ Baymont were very kind & bent over backwards to make my short stay wonderful. My room was clean and the primary reason I chose Baymont was because they had a shuttle. My trips to & from the airport were spot on! I guess the only thing that happened that was I usual is their primary phone line was down which made wifi unusable. I would definitely stay @ this motel again, however now, I have no reason to return to the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you very much for your review. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites of Peoria IL. I am very glad to know that the shuttle service was provided on time. You will be happy to know that the phone lines have been fixed and we have contracted with a 24/7 service for our complimentary Wi-Fi. I strongly hope that whenever you stay with us, your stay will be even more stasifying with these services.

Peoria IL

Reviewed October 22, 2012

One of those places where you can see it, but can't get there. Late at night, we had to drive around it several times before finding the entrance was via the nearby mall and not thru a cross street.. In the daytime, we could see there were access directions under the Baymont sign.,Perhaps a newer GPS ys what I need.

Worth the trouble in any case.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Peoria, IL. Please call us if you experience any directional problems and our friendly front desk staff will be happy to assist you. I thank you once again and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2012