“One World, many options”
Review of One World Cafe

One World Cafe
Ranked #1 of 406 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Eclectic, locally owned restaurant, featuring a unique menu with options for vegans to carnivores.
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten at one world many times and have never been disappointed. Gourmet pizzas, wraps, sandwiches, dinners; all good choices. Home made deserts, custom coffee, full bar. You can eat for weeks and not eat the same thing twice.

1  Thank Cecil B

Reviewed March 4, 2014

First off I would like to say that while I was looking for a gluten free pizza I never thought of One World. Silly me!! In the heart of the Bradley University area, of course they would have a pizza that would be gluten free. And was it ever good, the best tasting and fresh pizza. But wait there's more, they also serve a Gluten Free Chocolate Cake!! WOW!! This is a must even if you don't eat gluten free, just yummy!! Service was great and the others in my party enjoyed their meals as well. So for a really great gluten free pizza AND dessert stop in at One World.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was in peoria visiting my girlfriend and her brother. We ordered the greek breakfast pizza and the a breakfast bowl. They were both made with fresh ingredients and were both very tasty. I would definately recommend this place for breakfast. I'm sure that lunch or dinner is great as well. That will be my next step.

2  Thank curtis g
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was in Peoria for business and made reservations for 12 at One World. Even with a large party, our waiter, Walid, was able to efficiently service our table. He was very attentive and offered suggestions.

Not only was the service fantastic, but the food was great too. I had the best pulled pork that I have ever had in my entire life! Everyone at the table raved about how good the food was. The vegetarian in our group was impressed with the selection. The pizza was highly recommended by those who ordered it. One pizza was enough for three people.
The piece of chocolate cake was huge, and was one of the best pieces of cake I have ever had (and I have eaten a lot of cake in my lifetime).
My friend and I joked that we would move to Peoria just so we could at this restaurant every day.
I couple things you should know before going: The restaurant was very busy on Friday night. I would recommend reservations. Also, with so many people in the restaurant, it was a little noisy. We did not mind because we had a big party of exuberant people. But if you are looking for a quiet dinner, this is not your restaurant on a weekend evening.

Our experience was wonderful at this restaurant. We will definitely be returning when we go back to Peoria.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This restaurant is the best in Peoria in my opinion. The atmosphere here is quite amazing and the wait staff is always friendly and helpful. I moved away from Peoria a few months ago and this is one of the only things I truly miss about Peoria! One of my favorite items is the Gluten free pizza with soy cheese. They also have great burgers and chicken items as well. Just an all around great place!