“True to it's name! ONE WORLD - lots of choices !!”
Review of One World Cafe

One World Cafe
Ranked #1 of 398 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eclectic, locally owned restaurant, featuring a unique menu with options for vegans to carnivores.
Chicago, Illinois
“True to it's name! ONE WORLD - lots of choices !!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Excellent Vegetarian choices! prepared rather well too!! One of the few places in town where I can have a VARIETY of good veggie food.

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Guess we chose the wrong night to come!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We saw great reviews for this place, but we had a negative experience. We were only approached by our server twice and received our entrees after waiting about 30 minutes that was cold and hard. Then we received our burnt appetizer after the entree. They forgot our salads completely. It wasn't good like we had hoped, but tried to enjoy it. Hopefully we can give it another try in the future and receive better service and food!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ally10310
Arizona
“Family Trip”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

While visiting Morton my family took me to One World Cafe. I read the ratings and comments on tripadvisor before my trip and decided this was one of the restaurants I wanted to visit.
Great food, servings large, and staff very friendly. I will definitely go back when in town. I had the veggie burger and hummus appetite.

Chicago, IL
“Fun with Diverse Menu!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This restaurant has the hipster vibe I miss from my Chicago days. I appreciated the vegetarian menu offerings, and I'll definitely return. They offered egg dishes I have not seen before. The atmosphere is energetic and fun.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“I love the quality and taste of their food”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was my second time at this restaurant. The first visit was for dessert and coffee which was fabulous. I absolutely love their apple walnut pie. Even without the ice cream it is great. This time I had the Herb Chicken Focaccia with roasted veggies as my side. The veggies was absolutely wonderful! They were roasted with very little oil which was great. They were crisp and sweet. I ate them all. The sandwich was great. The chicken was tender and moist. I had half a sandwich to take home for later. Because the apple pie was so good I ordered a piece to go. The price was definitely worth the quality. No complaints here.