“I always like to take friends here when I'm visiting Peoria!”
Review of One World Cafe

One World Cafe
Ranked #2 of 404 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Eclectic, locally owned restaurant, featuring a unique menu with options for vegans to carnivores.
North Aurora, Illinois
“I always like to take friends here when I'm visiting Peoria!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This cafe is cool and quaint. Their food has never disappointed me and most of it has an unusual spin on the classic cafe standards... my friend and I had breakfast: he ordered breakfast pizza and I had a scrambled egg skillet-type thing which was baked in a stoneware bowl. I also love any restaurant who provides me with Sriracha when I ask for hot sauce! You can also get unusual pairings of sodas with syrups like blueberry mountain dew... it is exactly the kind of restaurant you'd expect to be near a collegetown neighborhood.

• Visited January 2013

Peoria, Illinois
“Love This Place!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This place always has fantastic food and service! The wait can be a bit long, but it's always worth it!

• Visited December 2012
Columbus, Indiana
“Student Hang Out”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food and service were really good.Good salads, Great Burgers (Dam Big Burger is a mouthful.Pizza was especially good. Two of had soup and shared a salad.

Visited January 2013
Bark River, Michigan
“Great food, Great prices, Great service”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We've visited here twice now, and I can't wait to go back. It's located right by Bradley University, and it is a fun place to eat. The prices are reasonable, and the food is excellent with lots of choices. The first time I had a tofu pizza that was fabulous, and the 2nd time I had a Southwest Quesadilla that was very tasty. We had a large group the 2nd time, and everyone enjoyed their meals.

• Visited January 2013
N.Ireland
“Lovely little spot”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

went here for an evening with a few work team members, The food selection and drink selection was great. Good fun for the kids too. Food tastes great too highly recommended.

Visited November 2012