“Cheap food, always open, awesome staff” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Manhattan, Illinois
“Cheap food, always open, awesome staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

People diss this place so much, but Bacci's has some pretty good food and is open late to accommodate. The drunks at 2AM on a Saturday get old. but otherwise, the staff is awesome and the value can't be beat.

3 Thank Clint B

“Cleanliness is next to godliness”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

It's been several months since we've been there, and I hope they cleaned up their act. I went to the restroom to wash my hands, and the wall around the light switch was filthy. That should have tipped me off. We ordered our pizza which was good and cheap, and we got it fairly quickly. After we finished eating, we had a surprise visitor. A large cockroach skittered across the floor. I understand that it's harder to keep old buildings clean, but a regular visit by an exterminator would be nice. Health Department, where are you?

Chillicothe, Illinois
“Great NY style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

The $5 special is great -- huge slice + soda. This is excellent thin-crust pizza. Fantastic!

Visited February 2012
MD
“TERRIBLE! NASTY! SICKENING!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

NEVER EVER EVER! no matter how sober or drunk u r eat at disgusting Baccis! Their pizza are utter tastless, and made from ingrediants expired years ago! their place is rotten with food and nasty bugs running around everywhere! just DONT EAT HERE and go to a real pizza restaurant! Baccis need to close down! when the f*** r they gonna close down!

Visited October 2011
Norwich, NY
“Good hometown feeling!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

I have eaten here 3 times in the last week. You are greeted with a friendly hello upon entrance. I have had the giant plain and giant sausage slice of pizza. The sausage was heated up and really hot, the cheese was not so much, but I noticed a much different taste both times. Their pizza isn't bad but is a little bland. The third day I got a cheesy meatball sub and fries. This was very good! When I say cheesy it was cheesy deffinetly 2 thumbs up on the sub! Upon leaving you are thanked for coming!

• 4 of 5 bubbles