“Never go there again.”

Dining options: Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Never go there again.”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We were there Thursday night ask for pho, they don't even have right rice noodle and noodle was hard. Soup doesn't taste right, no bean spout, asked waitress for lemon, she said they don't have it, the waitress look at you like you own them a lot of money, my friend order pork chop with rice and the rice was hard as rock. We will never go to that restaurant again.

• Visited February 2014

East Peoria, Illinois
“Why did we wait so long to try it?”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

For years coworkers and friends have told me to try Thanh Linh. I wish I would have listened sooner. Delicious! My wife ordered something not sure what it was called but it had thin white rice noodles and stir fry veggies and grilled chicken. I tried and it was awesome. The portion was so huge that she had a full box of left overs which was promptly delivered to and devoured by my father-in-law. Both myself and my four year old ate the lunch buffet. They didnt charge for my son either! I focused on the lo mein with chicken and stir fry as well as the chicken egg rolls that were continually replenished (as well as everything else on the buffet). The sweet and sour chicken was excellent as well. It is clear that they make everything in store. It is a small buffet but the choices on it are excellent. Nice atmosphere and friendly wait staff. My wife now says her two favorite restaurants in Peoria are on the same block. One World and Thanh Linh. Cant wait to return

• Visited February 2014
Peoria, Illinois
“Worth it..”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The food is phenomenal! But the staff (who is friendly) will tell you it will be ready in 20 minutes .. When what they mean is 2 hours!!! Takes forever and you will get annoyed & impatient.. But ultimately it's worth the wait!

• Visited August 2013
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Always good!! Service is great. Food is even better. Atmosphere is good too. I love the shrimp hot n sour woup w coconut. Highly recommended.

Washington, Illinois
“Good alternative to Chinese”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I ate at Thanh Linh recently and found it to be an enjoyable experience with good food. The service was very good and we were in and out quickly on a Saturday evening. We ate from the buffet and every dish was good. The buffet itself is small but it was refreshed frequently with different dishes. We had accidentally walked into the Chinese place 2 doors down and as soon as we walked in, they asked us if we wanted their restaurant or the Vietnamese place which was down the block. I think they get that a lot as the reviews of Thanh Linh have been very good and in my opinion well deserved. Food was very good, prices reasonable and the service very good.

• Visited January 2014