“Gluten Free Pizza”

Ranked #55 of 404 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Pizza
“Gluten Free Pizza”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

WOW!! What a great place. We went the during a recent snow storm in Peoria. The place was packed. We each ordered a dinner salad which was plentiful and fresh. I ordered the Lil 6" Super Six "The Works", four pieces of great pie!! My husband ordered same but a small gluten free pizza. He loved it. Said it was one of the best pizzas he has had!! I took half my pizza home and so did he. Lunch the next day!! They also have a liquor license, and pour a nice glass of wine.

• Visited February 2014

Peoria, Illinois
“Very good pizza and service”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for Saturday lunch. Service was prompt and the food fresh. Lots of toppings and the thin crust was crisp. They were prompt with refills and the decor was improved from the previous establishment here.
We would have give a 5/5 but there were no changing tables in the bathroom. Having an infant has changed how we rank businesses now.
Please put in a changing table in the restroom.

Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Not too Bad. ”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Family went to Aurelio's on a Friday night. Fortunately we didn't have to wait long for a table which was great. Our waitress was very sweet but needs more training or experience. I asked for my salad dressing on the side and yet it was delivered with the dressing on the salad. My husband ordered a beer and they didn't have the first one and they he ordered another and waited at least 20 minutes for the beer. The waitress did apologize. The garlic bread was delicious. The cheese sticks were not good. The pizza on the other hand was amazing. We ordered a thin and thick pizza. There were no stuffed pizzas available. We will try it out again and hope the quirks will be worked out. The pizza was that good. Keep in mind, it's pricey.

Chicago, Illinois
“The Best Pizza In Peoria!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I have not had a really good pizza in Peoria since moving here many years ago. My husband grew up eating Aurelio's Pizza in the southern suburbs of Chicago so we were thrilled to hear that Aurelio's was coming to Peoria.

We ordered a pizza for take-out on their opening day. It was delicious. The sauce is slightly sweet and they were generous with the sausage. Six days later we ordered our second pizza from Aurelio's. YUM. Just as good as the first. Fast forward six more days... I went there for their lunch buffet with co-workers. Without drink the buffet came to $8.81. There were six or so pizza's on the buffet in addition to a dessert pizza. I didn't try it but it looked interesting with chocolate chips and some type of streusel on it. The salad bar had a lot of choice of toppings and everything looked fresh.

We arrived on a Friday @ 11:15 and there was plenty of seating. Within 45 minutes the place was packed - including four large groups. The kitchen seemed to have a little bit of trouble keeping up with the demand for pizza - especially if 40 people show up at once.

I will ALWAYS be back for their pizza for dinner or their lunch buffet. I LOVE AURELIO'S!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank lizzzg

Been to Aurelio's Pizza? Share your experiences!