“RECOMMENDED! You will not be disappointed”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Reviewed April 9, 2010

My initial thought when I pulled into the property was that it was going to be a dump, based of the sign that was falling over. However, the stay was GREAT! I normally do not write hotel reviews but my stay was exceptionally well. The rooms were very clean, the beds were AMAZING and best of all: GREAT SERVICE! Normally guest services representatives seem worn out when I check in later. However, the woman at the desk was extremely friendly even at 10pm. Check in went smoothly and we were up to our room in no time. The only complaint is that my girlfriend brought way too much luggage! However that is so not their fault. I would seriously recommend this hotel to anyone. Looks VERY very nice and also very clean

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 12, 2010

We've stayed at this hotel 4 times in the last 8 months. The staff is always nice, the rooms are always clean, and a resturant is right through the parking lot.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 20, 2009

We stayed at this hotel on 11/30/2009. The hotel was clean. The room was exceptionally clean. We were en-route from Ohio to Oregon and was traveling with 4 dogs. The front desk was very accommodating with room choice. We thank them for their hospitality and would very much stay at a Choice hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2009

I stayed there in August 2009. On October 13, 2009 my account was hit 3 times on one day. I called the hotel she was very nice about it and said I will look into it . It took her about a whole week to look into it everything. I called her she stated she needed more time. so after she got through doing whatever she was doing with the files, it a mystery now no one knows nothing about this issue. The bank says funds were taken out by Comfort Suites but Comfort Suites have no clue concerning this issue. Beware! Beware! Beware!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank confusedWisconsin
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I felt at home, very clean. the staff was very friendly. :) the beds were so clean and comfy I could have stayed in bed all day long. :)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2009

Unfortunately, I was not at all satisfied with my stay. I traveled a lot in my corporate business days, and don’t really expect a lot out of a hotel room. All I ask for is a decent bed, clean and well maintained room, and a quiet place to try to get at least a little sleep.
In my opinion, they failed miserably. The room was very noisy. I heard the television from the room to my right (to my right as one walks in), and conversations from both the rooms to my right and left.... these people were not screaming...just having what seemed to be normal conversations The bed on the room to my left must butt up against the same wall as my bed did... each time the people in that bed moved, my bed moved as the vibrations traveled the wall I have learned to deal with travel noises, and due to the wonderful weather, I was able to turn off the cooling on the a/c and put on the fan at low speed. This masked most of the noise. However, as I was to find out, a bigger aggravation existed. The toilet would flush on its own every hour or so.... (from my experiences as a homeowner, I would guess the flapper is bad).... not just a flush but an aggravating, loud drawn out flush. More than enough to awaken a light sleeper, even with the door closed. I notified the desk clerk on Monday morning, and thought I had received an assurance that this would be fixed... Well, Monday night, no note, no message, no anything.... so I assumed it was fixed....nope...only now it was more like every half hour to forty-five minutes. When I asked about that at checkout, I found out that their maintenance guy doesn’t work on Monday. Great! Hopefully he did stop in to fix it before the next customer came in. My son is starting at Bradley this fall, and I was hoping this would be our “go-to” hotel for the next four years, for parent weekends, sibling weekends, etc., as I am very loyal to good performing vendors in my business and my life. My prior experiences with Comfort was why I was drawn to this hotel in the first place. I am sorry to say that this will not be happening. On the plus side, they had a fantastic shower! The GM did apologize. If you know of a great hotel around Bradley, please let me in on the secret!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2009

We had stayed here several years ago and decided to try it again for a night while headed west last week. The parking lot is torn up right now, which made it a little hard to access the entrance. The front desk was very friendly. We were able to receive a AAA discount on the room. (about 10%) The property is now all non-smoking, but the rooms do still have a stale, smokey smell. (We tried 2 different rooms and both smelled the same.) The hotel has high speed wireless available and it was easy to connect. Breakfast was pretty basic: omelets (like the Jimmy Dean frozen ones with American cheese inside), bacon, sausage, make-your-own waffles, cereal, toast, etc.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family