See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Man I don’t know where to begin.. first of all The first 3 rooms didn’t have changed sheets. The 4th room didn’t have a drain that worked in the shower. AWFUL 0 rating NEVER STAY HERE!! The front counter staff was EXTREMELY unhelpful.. he was charging for handsoup for the room.. A BAR OF HAND SOUP !!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Someone else made reservations and spoke to owner who said I could get in at 10am since I had flown in early
Front desk wouldn’t let me in until 1pm
So I sat in parking lot until 1 pm
Than walked in to

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

At check in I showed the young man my email so I confirming a room for disabled
None if I want a king bed have to go upstairs. Not about bed Need Wall in Shower!!? No more discount No apology nothing here for 14 days. Pray I am ok. Noise first night beyond belief party nothing said!?

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2018

I stayed here in mid-November of 2018 while on a weekend trip. The hotel was easy to get to, and had many restaurants/shopping venues near by. The front desk staff was very nice! My room was a handicapped room, so it had a lot of space in it. (No elevator there though!) The room was modern (hardwood floors, very nice dressers, flat screen tv, fridge, modern appeal to the bathroom, etc). My view outside my window wasn't desirable, as it was just the wall from the other side of the building. The only other thing was the thin ceilings, as I could hear everything the people above me were doing. Other than that, it was well worth the stay!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Two of the three rooms we checked into were very smokey. Manager quickly changed our rooms. The were less smokey. He sprayed them and after leaving my window open a couple of hours, it was fine. The rooms are fine. Beds are comfortable. The hallways are kinda sketchy. The lighting is off. Not bright and warm. But for the price, no complaints. I wasn't interested in spending $250 a night.

Date of stay: November 2018