See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

At check in I showed the young man my email so I confirming a room for disabled
None if I want a king bed have to go upstairs. Not about bed Need Wall in Shower!!? No more discount No apology nothing here for 14 days. Pray I am ok. Noise first night beyond belief party nothing said!?

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2018

I stayed here in mid-November of 2018 while on a weekend trip. The hotel was easy to get to, and had many restaurants/shopping venues near by. The front desk staff was very nice! My room was a handicapped room, so it had a lot of space in it. (No elevator there though!) The room was modern (hardwood floors, very nice dressers, flat screen tv, fridge, modern appeal to the bathroom, etc). My view outside my window wasn't desirable, as it was just the wall from the other side of the building. The only other thing was the thin ceilings, as I could hear everything the people above me were doing. Other than that, it was well worth the stay!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights. Two of the three rooms we checked into were very smokey. Manager quickly changed our rooms. The were less smokey. He sprayed them and after leaving my window open a couple of hours, it was fine. The rooms are fine. Beds are comfortable. The hallways are kinda sketchy. The lighting is off. Not bright and warm. But for the price, no complaints. I wasn't interested in spending $250 a night.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 16, 2018

I called my resv in requesting 1st floor room...That is the only thing they got right. Was quoted one price when reservation was made but due to the computer being down nothing was confirmed and priced jumped by 20% when we checked in. Was told they have a "pillow top" mattress as due to health issues I need some cushion. Rock-hard mattress on a plank of wood-no box spring. Broken TV. Desk attendant asked us to move but after driving 9 hrs,, unloading the car, and undressing...No the TV moves!!! It was the next day. Like another reviewer, we had very noisy people above us, and even after complaining to desk, the noise got louder (retaliation, maybe?) NO CARPET on floor which makes a cold walk to bathroom in the night and loud people above us. NO HAIRDRYER. Made for a ugly hair at the family reunion! Don't motels have hairdryers? "Yes, they have ONE" but couldn't find it!!! Of course no sort of breakfast but I knew that and at the original price quoted, I accepted that. But at the price I paid there are numerous motels within a 1.5 radius that has much more to offer much more comfortable, more receptive to your issues and is a much better choice. Those are the motels I recommend.

Room tip: stay upstaires, but not elevators It;s gotta be quieter than people stomping on the floor above you/
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

We used this for a quick over night on our way through IL. We didn’t want to pay a lot since we would only be there a total of 7 hrs. I was pleasantly surprised that this was a nice clean place with a low price. No breakfast. Used the ice machine. Comfortable bed and good shower. No complaints here-just what we needed.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple