“Fosters on Draft!”

Khaki Jack's
Ranked #47 of 408 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Locally owned, Australian-themed full bar and dining area. Appetizers, salads, burgers, chicken sandwiches, tuna, salmon, speciatly sandwiches, pizza, and much more!Elk an buffalo burgers. Guinness and Fosters on tap. Over 30 imports, microbrews and domestic beers, with a forever changing selection.
Reviewed February 27, 2011

Love the Ipswich sandwich! Great atmosphere, friendly staff and one of the few places you can find Foster's on draft! Free peanuts too!

4  Thank Plorourke

Reviewed May 26, 2010

the burger are good but the hot wings are the best... The sauce has jalepenos cooked in it and the blue cheese is great I order them all the time

2  Thank wjtharp
Reviewed October 14, 2009

Great burgers at this small, CASH ONLY restaurant. Buckets of peanuts are free to eat and throw the shells on the floor, while waiting for your meal.

2  Thank ztheworld
Reviewed January 23, 2009

Best burgers you can find in Peoria. They also have an ostrich burger. Prices are reasonable, but beware: they only accept cash. So stop by an ATM before you come. Their fries and drinks are great too!

1  Thank Leah H
Reviewed December 1, 2008

We didn't know what to expect when my sister in law took us to this very plain looking bar tucked behind a gas station. What did happen is that I had the most delicious pork chop sandwich, moist and tender, that I've ever had! My partner ordered a tuna sandwich which was beautifully seared slice of a tuna steak with a balsamic sauce. I can't remember what my SIL had but we all shared a basket of sweet potato fries. This was such a pleasant surprise, whenever we are in town SIL usually wants to go to a chain but she knew of this place because it's near her work and they order lunch from Khaki Jacks.

1  Thank LikestoEatout_8