“Good breakfast.”

Cuisines: American
IL
“Good breakfast.”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We usually go for breakfast. Good loose meat sandwiches. Nothing special.

Peoria, Illinois
“My favorite place to eat out alone”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

a kitchy place with loose meat sandwiches (formerly Made Rite). The best biscuits and gravy breakfast. has many 1/2 portion meals when you just want a snack. very friendly owner.

West Monroe
“Just a cup of coffee!”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

liked the decorations, the girls where nice to look at, and good service also. I stopped in after I dropped my sister off to get her nails done. I enjoyed the atmosphere. I would go back again.

Visited December 2011
Peoria, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Disappointing Restaurant”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

You get better service from McDonalds than you do at this sit down restaurant! Waitresses are RUDE and pushy. The food doesn't even pass the mediocre category! The only thing this restaurant may have going for it is the gift shop. I left there so mad and dissatisfied that I didn't even give the gift shop a chance. Prices are too high for the quality of food. As a previous reviewer stated...it's ground beef with NO flavor! Will not go back nor will I refer anyone to ever try this place. Best thing they could do is close the doors and let a real restaurant take it over - I am sure there is a mom and pop that could do a fabulous job with better food and far better service.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank PeeoffedPeorian
Peoria, IL
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 28, 2010

Peoria desperately needs a diner and Maid Rite doesn't really have the quality or friendly service I would expect even though some I know really like this place. Le Peep for breakfast is much better quality without that much more $.

1 Thank PeoriaAdvisor