“best of this type chain”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #238 of 408 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed January 25, 2014

You cant go wrong here. Always bring my crew here when im working in Peoria.The burgers, ribs, and fajitas are great.I have been here dozens of times and never had a complaint.Can be hard to find a parking spot but that just shows how popular they are.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is an above average Chili's. We have ate there approximately 20 times in the last 4 years, and never got a "bad" meal, which really says a LOT in my opinion. My only real complaint is I hate the window seats because the blinds are disgustingly dirty. I'm not talking just dust, I mean food splatter with dust embedded in it, just plain nasty. The blinds are really a surprise because otherwise this restaurant is pretty clean, including the restrooms. I will continue to eat there, but avoid window seats.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Love their chips and salsa. I can't say that I've ever had a bad meal there. Just be careful if you have a cilantro allergy. My husband dosen't go anymore, but you can't keep me away.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Was good food and good service.
It was busy when we arrived so sat at the bar and ate.
Good beer and excellent meal

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great food and service! Love the loaded baked potato soup! My husband said his ribs were excellent. My daughter and I split the Big Little Bites to go with our cup of soup for a satisfying meal.