“Quick, very good”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Usually busy and the waiting customers can look discouraging. However, we have been many times and never have waited more than 10 minutes for 2-6 people. Quick service and food delivery. Very good food, many selections. Great guacamole and chips. We go there when we want a big selection and quick service. Good staff.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My mom & I went out to eat for lunch at the Chillis in Peoria and the service was terrible! The person that waited on us had a poor attitude & was very unsociable. When we finished our lunch; we went to the bar portion of the restaurant to have some drinks and the bartender (Tim) was very rude & refused to serve us for absolutely no reason (we are well over 21). We were not causing a scene; just talking to one another...I did not understand it. I had even talked to the manager (Wyatt) and he said that he didn't know what was going on but had to back his bartender..made no sense...This restaurant is run very poorly and I will never return to that location again!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am know for my love of seafood ans my friends can confirm. Chili's has a Shrimp Meal that is so good and so wonderful it could almost be illegal. The other food at Chili's is also great. I highly recommend anyone that enjoys a great meal to come here.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Chili's is the only place in Peoria where I consistently have a good meal! The service is always very fast and the food is quick. If sometimes they are running behind, the server will let you know and apologize profusely- and when this happens, I never mind, because it isn't the servers fault and I appreciate their honesty! I would rather wait and have good food than it be rushed and not up to par. That is why their food is always delicious- they really care!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

All the food is great at this place. They have great tropical margaritas which is my favorite. We especially love the California club sandwich and our all time favorite the ribeye dinner. The broccoli is seasoned and loaded mashed potatoes are heavenly. The ribeye is unbelievable. Never thought the ribeye would be the thing to get but GOT TO TRY IT!!!

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!