“Where everbody knows your name”
Review of Hoops Pub & Pizza

Hoops Pub & Pizza
Ranked #63 of 406 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was in downtown Peoria and I asked a local for a good pizza joint. He told me Hoops was the best in town. I took the local up on the reference. Hoops is a older bar with a great big pizza oven that dominates the place. I hit it on a 2 for 1 slice night and half price drinks. Nice. Each slice is made to order. The pizza was very good and 2 pizzas will do you in. I ordered 2 pcs. to go for a friend. 4 drinks and 4 pcs. of pizza was $16. a $4 tip and I was a cheap date.

1  Thank Goodscout

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The Pizza is pretty good. The service was average and nothing extra special. This is simply a neighborhood spot with fairly decent food at half way reasonable prices. I would eat there again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Walking distance if staying downtown. PIzza good and opened to the wee hours. They also deliver to all the hotels downtown.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Avoid late night,good pizza but the night we were there a few undesireables were inside arguing with another patron until the bartender threw them out. Understood from a couple locals it gets pretty rowdy late at night

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Hoops Pizza & Pub for being open, providing delivery service, & serving up great pizza. You saved us from starving in downtown Peoria.

Been to Hoops Pub & Pizza? Share your experiences!