“Ask questions before ordering”
Review of Table 19

Table 19
Ranked #64 of 394 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Madison
Description: Offering deceptively simple modern American cooking in the heart of Peoria. Using local, farm-raised products, you will enjoy recognizable entrée salads, shareable appetizers and simple chef crafted entrees incorporating local and seasonal produce.
Washington, Illinois
“Ask questions before ordering”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My husband and I could not go out for dinner on Valentines day so we went a week later to Table 19. I had been there once before with my dad and ordered a couple of small plates (Fingerling Potatoes w/ duck confit and egg, Brussel Sprouts) and soup (Butternut Squash). It was great so I wanted to go back with my husband.

We ordered the fingerling potatoes (sadly, they were out of duck confit) to start. They were good the first time I ordered them with my dad but this time, they were so overloaded with cheese. I love cheese but I had to pick around the cheese to get to the potatoes.

Atmosphere is good, tables are not crowded together so it feel like you have an area to yourself, even if you're in the middle of the restaurant.

My husband ordered a steak (cannot remember at the moment if it was ribeye or T-bone) but he loved it. He ordered it to come with the sweet potatoes but was brought French fries instead. Not sure how that mistake happened, they were not busy.

I ordered the scallops. The menu stated that it came with wild rice, and local peas and carrots. The scallops were cooked perfectly which is what I was worried about since they are delicate, but that was good. However, I did not see any peas or carrots on my plate. I asked the waitress about it and she told me to see if they were sprinkled in with the rice. I'm not an idiot, there were clearly no peas or carrots and that was clear because the place was mostly white in color as the rice and scallops do not have much color. She brought me the brussel sprouts to have in place of the peas/carrots. When she brought them, she said the kitchen said that the peas and carrots were a puree. The puree on my plate was NOT orange or green and it was not a puree it was a smear, there was very little of it. The menu was very misleading as it said there were going to be local peas and carrots and not a puree.

• Visited February 2014
Laura L, General Manager at Table 19, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Good afternoon Julie,

Thank you for the time that you have taken to share your comments regarding your experience at Table19.

Our restaurant manager and chef have shared your comments with their teams. We are committed to avoid these issues in the future.

We hope that you will dine in Table19 again in the near future.

Canton, Illinois
“Great food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We dined at Table 19 on Valentine's Day and was pleasantly surprised. My husband and I both had steaks that were very good and comparable in price to other restaurants with the same quality of food. I would highly recommend the restaurant and plan to go back.

• Visited February 2014
Kathryn S, Executive Admin at Table 19, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your review! We are so excited that you made us a part of your Valentine's Day! We look forward t seeing you again soon! You can always check out our menus and make reservations at table19restaurant.com
Oakland, California
“Treat yourself to the Filet!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Excellent restaurant in a beautiful hotel! Watched the 49ers and Seahawks game at the bar and decided to have dinner. I thought I would treat myself to the Filet. It was absolutely DELICIOUS! And the staff was fantastic. I would definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014
Cornell
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Quick Breakfast”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast at Table 19 with my wife while staying at the hotel. We were seated promptly and brought coffee and fresh orange juice. The restaurant is a vast improvement over the musty, dark one that previously occupied the space. Along with the rest of the hotel, the space has been beautifully restored. Our server was pleasant and explained that normally one can order from menu or have the buffet but the buffet was not available because of low occupancy in the hotel. We both had the all American breakfast which comes with eggs, choice of meat (we both had bacon), hash browns and toast or bagel.

Eggs were well-seasoned, bacon was thick and crispy, but the hash browns were by far the best offering. They were crispy and well seasoned.

As far as hotel fare goes, Table 19 was a great experience!

Visited December 2013
Florida
“Good breakfast great staff”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

Our family was here for a get together, and so far had breakfast here and it was vey good and staff is very nice. Would definitely recommend.

Kathryn S, Executive Administrator at Table 19, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
We are so glad that you enjoyed your meal! We hope to see you again soon. Please like the Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette on Facebook to see when we are having specials!

Thank you!