“Great food; bring a jacket.”
Review of Smashburger - CLOSED

Smashburger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I made our first trip to the newly opened Smashburger. The line to order was out the door. It took 10-15 minutes to get to the front of the line. In spite of being crowded, tables were cleared off very quickly and our food was served in 10 minutes. The food is excellent--my husband had a Butterfinger shake and I had the BBQ burger with onion strings. My side was the flash fried green beans and carrots--these are not breaded but are warm, soft and yummy.
The outdoor temperature was 58 degrees and the air conditioning was blowing strongly. Customers around us complained of the restaurant being cold and two families went back out to their cars to get coats; one even brought in a blanket from the car! This is not a place to bring a large number of people. Almost all tables and booths are for 2-4 people & there isn't a lot of space.

1  Thank MarthaIllinois

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Even though the place was crowded, the service was very good. The menu was nice with lots of variety. Our meals came quickly and were excellent.