New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This is a good place with mini golf go carts dune buggies bumper boats and batting cages. The mini golf is a little old and small. But mainly the prices are very reasonable.

1 Thank Joey T

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Closed for a private party”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

It would be nice if you would put on your website if the park is closed for a private event. My family and I traveled over an hour to ride go karts. I checked the site that morning and there was nothing on there about being closed for a private event. We were very disappointed when we showed up and couldn't ride the karts.

6 Thank Chad W
San Antonio, Texas
446 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 319 helpful votes
“Childhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Memories! This place is a staple in Peoria's history. Perhaps I am bias due to growing up going here but the place is just cool

Visited April 2014
1 Thank pnkgirl27
Peoria, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“"Closed" due to cool and cloudy conditions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

As we arrived at Kartville, the sign was turned to "closed". We had planned a small birthday gathering for my son's 14th birthday and didn't have enough people for a discounted group, so I didn't call ahead as we were only 5 for go carts and mini golfing. A gentleman met me at the gate and explained that the temperature was too low for staff to be there (48 degrees) and asked if we could come back another day. I told him I didn't think we could as the friends we had gathered lived a ways out and getting the boys together again would be difficult. He generously took us back to the go carts, prepared them for our riders and let the kids loose on the track. Once they were done he offered the other activities to us, which we decided to play a round of mini golf as well. I am very thankful for the time we were able to spent at Kartville on this chilly spring day!

Visited April 2014
7 Thank 691CDW
Peoria, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fun time for all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great fun for all ages! Make sure you check their website, as they often have deals going on. Otherwise, it can be a bit pricey.

Visited November 2013