“Older but good time”
Review of Kartville

Kartville
Ranked #2 of 11 Fun & Games in Peoria
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Fun time, good value. The miniature golf was older and needed some updates as did some of the go-carts and other activities but it was a fun time, staff was nice and good value.

1  Thank Todd1013

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took our two daughters and we had a lot of fun. We went on the ATVs, my 14 year old drove an ATV with my wife and they had a great time. The track is very nice.

Both my daughters had fun in the batting cages. We were about to try the bumper boats but got rained out.

Everything was very affordable and the employees were very polite.

4  Thank Frank M
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We visited Kartville for the first time today. Couldn't believe that the go-karts were only $3. and the dune buggy was $2. for a single rider. The go-karts seemed fast and fun and the dune buggy was quite interesting. I laughed the whole time because it was such a bumpy ride. The miniature golf was alright. Definitely worth playing while there. They also have batting cages and bumper boats. Seems like a great place to take the kids!

2  Thank sunshinesandy32
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We played the mini-golf and had loads of fun! The cost per person for mini-golf is $4 and all the rides are $3. My tips would be to come early and to come on a cool day. It is a blast for kids and adults alike!

4  Thank TheGameIsOn
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Little kids, teens and even adults can have fun at Kartville. The go-karts are the big draw but don't forget the bumper boats and jeep rides. We had a fun game of mini-golf too. Lots of folks took advantage of the baseball cages.
Also, it is great family entertainment for not much $. Try to go from 7-9 weekdays for the wristband special

2  Thank bjlemont

Been to Kartville? Share your experiences!