“Excellent Indian food”
Review of Rasoi - CLOSED

Rasoi
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Excellent Indian food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Visited with a group of friends for dinner. This is one of the best Indian restaurants that I visited. I tried tandoor, fish in banana leaf and paneer. Both veg and non-veg dishes are excellent. A must visit restaurant for Indian food lovers.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank nagarjuna_86

Dunlap, Illinois
“Best Indian Food”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Rasoi of Peoria IL is a great restaurant. Their Buffet is really good. Every dish that they serve has different flavors. We think that the restaurant owner figured out the technique of how to serve the customer needs. We have visited many Indian restaurants in Chicago, NY, Florida, St. Louis and Toronto. So far, Rasoi is the best in terms of the food taste, service, and price. They cater the needs of all the customers. Their spice level can be adjusted depending on what you need.

2 Thank Kgug
Peru, Illinois
“Oh, the AmmWala...”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Every time I come to Peoria I eat at Rasoi. I've all the chicken dishes and several of the goat dishes and I love them all. I'll be honest and say that the AmmWala is my favorite, but they are all good. The staff is awesome...very attentive and always trying to please. The guys who work there treat me very well. My preference would be that you not eat there, so I would always have a place without waiting, but if you don't eat there, they might go out of business, so go eat there.

Peoria, Illinois
“Indian food at the best”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I really like this place a lot. This is the place you should go to have a wonderful Indian Food. My favorite is the Lamb Curry.

-Vin

• Visited March 2014
“Best Indian Food in Peoria!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Excellent food, by far the best Indian cuisine in Peoria! We have had carry out several times and it always been outstanding.