Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
$133
$122
Country Inn
$129
Quality Inn & Suites Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
$71
QualityInn
Super 8 Peoria(Peoria)(Great Value!)
$62
$110
$109
$105
$139
$86
ComfortSuites
$49
All reviewsthe concierge loungehistoric hotelcivic centerparking garagesky walkfine hotelcorner roomguest rooms areheart of downtownwedding receptionfront desk staffbusiness tripthe shuttle driverin townbed was very comfortablebradley universitystaff was very friendly
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Pere Marquette was adequate for a business trip. My room was on the third floor and it was a bit smaller than I had expected. Probably because it is an older hotel. Fine for 1 person but could be cramped with multiple people.

The room had a desk, flat screen TV, mini fridge (not filled with anything but cold), a TINY closet and bathroom.

Staff was very friendly. Breakfast in the restaurant was good. Room Service was quick and very reasonably priced.

One con: No waste basket in the bathroom was kind of annoying. I think that would especially be annoying if traveling with babies.

Overall, I would stay here again if I needed to be downtown. Not many nice places to grab a meal close by besides the hotel and the restaurant in the Mark Twain hotel. There are a couple of dive bars across the street, though I didn't go into any of them.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This place was outstanding from a customer service stand point. From the moment we arrived we were well received by the entire staff. We were in attendance for a wedding reception. Marta, Connie, Omar and Nick were a few of the names that come to mind when I think of the amazing weekend we spent at this nicely remodeled hotel! I cannot thank them enough for taking care of all of us . I know that when I think of a place to stay while visiting Peoria, that the Pere' Marquette will be the first Hotel that will come to mind. Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Joe

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Joe W
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I just completed an stay at this wonderful hotel. It was OUTSTANDING in every way and made even better by a couple of improvements. As soon as I walked in the front door I was told that VALET PARKING HAS RETURNED! That was totally unexpected and greatly appreciated from a guests point of view. THANK YOU! The parking staffs courtesy and tremendous customer service skills are all very, very top notch.

Some how I almost feel like I am not doing this property justice by giving it the maximum of 5 stars. It truly deserves more stars. The hotel has also greatly improved the quality, friendliness and professionalism of the housekeeping staff. The dramatic improvements there are all greatly noticeable and greatly appreciated by the guests.THANK YOU!

The entire staff of the hotel from check in to check out is so very, very friendly, courteous , helpful; and professional. It is truly amazing in this day of declining customer service in so many areas of the hospitality industry today.

After hearing rave reviews about dinners at Table 19 I finally had time to have dinner there. I had salmon which was delicious!!! I kept hearing about the crispy brussel sprouts and the macaroni and cheese.. I am not a fan of either but decided I had to have them as side dishes to the salmon, There certainly lived up to all the hype. Only a very, very talented, creative and innovative chef could come up with those dishes. They are hard to describe except that they were DELICIOUS! As always the entire staff at Table 19 provided outstanding service.

Lastly, in recent weeks I have been reading and hearing that some "powers that be" in the local area are talking about switching the hotel management to a franchise managed property. After decades of substandard hotel rooms and hotel service in downtown Peoria it is acutely distressing that this is even a topic of discussion. For a long, long time there has been a rock solid history of people self sabotaging the economic recovery of Peoria. Lets not add to the long list of bad decisions and less than stellar results by switching management of this hotel to a franchise operation. To do so would certainly be a one way ticket downhill to the not too distant past.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank B G
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed at the Pere for a business meeting - was a very comfortable stay from check-in to check-out. The bed is very comfortable and the shower was wonderful. Can't wait to stay again, very handy location with customer service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lovely hotel - recently remodeled. My room was spacious and the bed was a typical, wonderful Marriott bed for relaxed slumber. While I only ate meals at the conference, the banquet service included nice meals. If you have business in Peoria then try this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business