“Exceptional everything!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Mountain View, Hawaii
“Exceptional everything!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on our first anniversary. We had come to Rizzi's on our wedding night so he wanted to surprise me. The staff had helped him plan in advance, allowing him to pick the same spot we had sat in the previous year and even coordinated the same server. The food was delicious, always is, our service was wonderful and the ambiance was so romantic. A complimentary dessert made the perfect end to an exceptional experience.

• Visited September 2013

Houston, TX
“Not what we expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was our first time to visit Peoria and we were a bit concerned that not much was open the night we got into town, but we did find Rizzi's open. We ordered appetizers and 2 of the 4 were cold, almost as if they'd been warmed in a microwave. We won't be going back again if we return to Peoria.

Visited July 2013
Peoria, Illinois
“My Favorite Italian in Peoria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I love this place. Usually not very crowded and pretty easy to get in. Has a very good selection of wines. I believe that the pasta is home made and they have a very good selection of steaks and other items. Prices are very reasonable and much better than the trendy chain joints across the river. Given a choice between those and here, I'm coming here.

• Visited September 2012
Chatham Il
“Our Favorite in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We try to make it here to dinner whenever we are in town. Fantastic Italian like you would probably expect in the "old country" Have heard raves about their steaks, but have not had the pleasure.
Prices are reasonable for great food, and a good wine selection

Visited March 2013
Geneseo, Illinois
“Good service and wide variety of choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Love the atmosphere! My husband and I had dinner with family. Their were many wine and beer choices. I tried a Italian beer which I liked a lot. Menu has many pasta choices, pizza, Stromboli, steak, pork and chicken. We had lasagna and I would try something different next time. Overall good food and drink and excellent wait staff. We will be headed back again

• 3 of 5 bubbles