TripAdvisor
Peoria
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great drive through service”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #5 of 19 Quick Bites in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was staying at a nearby hotel, and just wanted to take something back and eat in my room. To my pleasant surprise, there was an employee in each of the drive-through lanes that took your order on a tablet and could give you info I needed, since I am not that familiar with the menu, and even though it was quite busy, my delicious salad was ready by the time I reached the window!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

I went here with my kids. We all loved our food. It is the best if the fast food chains and the people are super nice.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed November 3, 2018

I have NO clue why people tout this restaurant as being so great. I ordered chicken tenders and forget what my father got. Neither one of use considered our food good. Neither of us will be back.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the grilled chicken nuggets and fresh fruit on the side. Flavor was good, especially with the spicy and sweet sauce. Fruit was fresh. However, it was the size of a kids meal at best. I don't mind paying money for a meal but this was a joke. Each portion couldn't be more than a cup in size. My 8 nuggets, not larger than a 50 cent piece, cup of fruit and a tea was $9.20. I don't think it should have been more than $4.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank annt780
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

I've been eating Chick-fil-A for over 30 years now. No matter where I am in the US, this is the best chicken sandwich ever! My family and I were driving through Peoria the other day so we stop by. Everything we ordered was great. We had chicken nuggets for the kids and a couple chicken sandwiches for me and my wife. Never had any problems with Chick-fil-A! Our service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank johnbK2583AZ

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!