“Good Chicken Sandwich”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #56 of 406 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The food was good but not a lot of variety, but I guess you can only do so much with a chicken sandwich.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch as my husband and I had never been to a chick-fil-a and every time we have driven by it always seemed really busy. This lead me to believe that the food must be great. I was disappointed. Quality and taste weren't any better than competitor fast food and couldn't compete with an actual sit down restaurant. As a result I also thought the prices were a bit high.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My first breakfast experience at a CFA. Food, service, and restaurant meet or exceeded expectations. Hard to beat this resturant as it's always at the top of it's game.

Thank you Chic-Fil-A!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Service was great but seems to be this was at most Chick-fil-a stores. Slight wait for our food but it was fresh and hot. Very clean and pleasant staff. Store is conveniently located.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Fantastic service and delicious fast food! What more could you want? My husband and I are thrilled that we have one in town now. The Chick-fil-a sandwich with the Chick-fil-a sauce is our favorite...oh and the Ice Dream! Yum! We eat there about once a week! Never get tired of it!