“Love the Miel over ice!”

Thirty-Thirty Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Peoria
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The expresso drink, "Miel" over ice was excellent. It is made with local honey & freshly ground cinnamon. The staff is very knowledgable. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

So fragrant, delicious and beautiful, as well! I enjoy the atmosphere too, but only have made it in during the workday. On our first visit, they were so kind to explain everything to us.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I am not a coffee drinker but when I'm downtown I like to stop at Thirty-Thirty for a caffeine-free drink and perhaps a pastry. The building is charming, the baristas are extremely knowledgeable and helpful, altogether a lovely place to spend some time or grab a drink. A local gem for sure!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Thirty-Thirty has some of the best coffee I have ever had. The only local coffee shop that has topped it was the Carmel Brewing Company out in Carmel, CA.

I love the atmosphere and it's a great place to meet friends and catch up over some coffee and a treat. I only wish it was closer to me, as I live on the North end of town. I'd be there weekly!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Fantastic locally-owned coffee shop with a great vintage feel. Perfect place to sit with friends and great conversation. The building is refurbished and provides a wonderful atmosphere. Oh, and the coffee is wonderful!