“Great ambiance”

Thirty-Thirty Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Peoria
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Though I am not a coffee drinker, I can appreciate Thirty-Thirty's appeal. The ambiance is exactly what you want in a coffee shop: natural light, positive vibe, plenty of customers socialising and interesting/historic decor. I bought a bag of their famous espresso beans for my wife, the coffee aficionado of the family, and she will give me the final verdict.
Until then, four stars for Thirty-Thirty and thanks for bringing your game to downtown Peoria. It is one hip place now.

There are newer reviews for Thirty-Thirty Coffee Co.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

A client took me here for a quick coffee break and I was pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere is fantastic, the staff was knowledgable and the coffee was amazing. I was urged to try the special at the time: latte with chipotle, maple and pepper - Wow- I never thought that combination would be so good. Next time I am in Peoria I will definitely be stopping by.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I travel quite a bit for my job and am often in the Peoria area. I try to find local coffee shops and restaurants in order to keep my dollars local and keep downtown businesses thriving. Thirty-Thirty Coffee is flat-out amazing. The staff isn't the most friendly staff to strangers but the coffee, oh, the coffee!! The seasonal maple-ginger latte is divine and the Earl Grey latte is similarly wonderful! Definitely try whatever the seasonal latte is and sit by those wonderful large windows, relax and watch the world of downtown Peoria go by. It is VERY handy if you're at either of the two big hospitals downtown, about a block and an easy walk from of them or if you're at the Peoria Civic Center, just a couple of blocks away. This place and its owners have a neat story, not exactly your "typical" coffeehouse entrepreneurs. Check out their website but DEFINITELY stop by for some of the best brew in town!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Great place located in Peoria, Il. Very fun atmosphere and productive. Coffee is really fantastic and they have a limited selection of snacks(which are great as well).

I would definitely recommend traveling here wile in town!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Short Review:

Awesome coffee and team. Great service. Good for studying, reading a book or just chatting with friends.

Long review:

I love hanging around in Thirty-thirty during the weekends or a little bit of time after work.

Coffee is THE best in Peoria. I cannot say I haven't tried every single coffee place in Peoria but it is definitely way above starbucks and better than some other small coffee shops. They are more expensive than other coffee shops but I would say def. worth it. I usually go for the pour overs (They use different coffee beans every day but I don't think I've found coffee that I didn't like) and latte (with coffee art leaves). Not a big fan of flavored lattes but haven't heard a bad review on those. I also love the tea that they serve. They use flavored tea leaves (not a tea bag from walmart) and actually properly brew them. Also, you can get one more cup if you ask for more within the hour (use the same leaves but just brew it once more).

They don't have much stuff to eat. They used to have croissants with really good raspberry jam that I would dream about... but sorry they don't have it anymore. They do have doughnuts and other baked goods which is just not something that I love. It is from a good bakery and cannot really comment about the food other than that.

Service is great. Everyone knows well about coffee so if you have any questions, just ask. They will gladly explain anything to you and some more. :)

It's really the atmosphere that makes this place my favorite. Good for studying, reading a book or just talking with friends. It's not too loud for studying but not too quiet for talking. You'll see young college students to older couples enjoying their drinks. They have good varieties of tables for big groups or for just one person studying. There are a few tables without good access to outlets but just a few so it's not hard to find a place for laptop. Love the bellow table between the sofas and some art work on the wall. We always like to talk about the bear also.. especially when it holds a box of chocolates during valentines or puts on a Santa hat during holidays... I just wish it was located someplace where I can look outside and see a better view.. but still makes me want to come every time.

1  Thank Athlantic