“Very Chill And Big City”

Thirty-Thirty Coffee Co.
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Peoria
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“Very Chill And Big City”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have visited Thirty Thirty several times and this spot is just consistently a good place to get a great cup of coffee. Their service is always pleasant. The atmosphere is very relaxing with the couches. The quality of coffee is as good as in a big city such as Chicago, New York, or DC. I also appreciate their variety of offerings.

• Visited August 2013

Sydney, Australia
“Best coffee”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Best coffee I have had in the USA. For all you Australians its just like the coffee from home. Funky place and guys are friendly and helpful. You will definitely stay for another one.

• Visited August 2013
Peoria, Illinois
“Horrible!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I have been around the world drinking coffee.. NEVER have I been told I couldn't receive my cappuccino how I wanted it. I wouldn't recommend this establishment to anyone. Highly disappointing with service and staff attitude.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank willowomyn0704
seg82
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This place is so good, you'll forget it's in Peoria. Each drink is meticulously made, and served beautifully. The atmosphere is very welcoming, and though it's busy, you're never rushed out.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank seg82
“Yum Yum!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I had no idea there was so much to great coffee. I love how I learned something new when I went and they serve the community in a great way. Love this place!

• Visited February 2013