“Good food and excellent service”
Review of Sazani's Steak & Pasta House - CLOSED

Sazani's Steak & Pasta House
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2015

We met family members here for dinner, and loved it. One of the specials was lobster ravioli, and it was probably the best I've ever had. The menu is fairly extensive, and everything was delicious. Nice atmosphere. The staff was attentive without being overbearing, and service was excellent. I recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Food was ok! Mspecials included a glass of wine.m since we cannot have wine we ordered iced tea. Of course, we did not think there would be a charge for the tea! We were charged $2.25!per glass.mmsince it is an Italian restaurant I thought pasta would be a specialty. It was not. My beal was served on top of a small amount of pasta ...not homemade.

Reviewed June 8, 2015

I have been a few times and loved it every time! You are treated like family when you go in there and all the staff is so welcoming and friendly. The food is delicious and it is priced very well. I know past restaurants at this location have failed but they seem to be doing great! I hope it continues!

Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

We have been here several times and most recently 5/31/15. Always good service and food. Ben goes overboard in making sure you are having a good experience. Not rushed, unless you want to be. I mentioned my Marti tasted different, even though I was half way through, he brought me a new one.

The place has been remodeled and very clean. Floors a little slick, but attractive.

Food was above average, my wife and one other person had Salmon and both said it was excellent. Two had chicken, both said it was moist and very good. C Good size pieces. I had the pork chops and had to take one home. The special we had included wine and the pour was to the top (3 or 4 glasses to the bottle type). Several times Ben and Jordan came by, just to check on us.

All in all, very good value for the price!

Reviewed May 25, 2015

Service was slow, food was luke warm and beverages were non-existent unless you were drinking wine. Wait staff was not very friendly and were only interested in serving alcohol.