“Great Service”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Really good food and great service at a reasonable price. Breakfast is awesome!! We love going here on Sunday morning, even if we have to wait>

Reviewed October 19, 2012

LePeep is only open for Breakfast and lunch, but that's ok.....we come for the breakfast. I love the Blueberry & Granola pancakes. The service is average, but it's a breakfast place.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food was good and the atmosphere was great. You can tell whoever wrote the menu had fun. I appreciated that they served lunch menu items at 9 am.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Arrived for breakfast late morning (serve breakfast until about 1:00 or 2:00 pm; only open for breakfast & lunch). The Manager was waiting for us, with two menus in hand. He saw us park and walk up to the building. We were greeted and promptly seated. Pleasant, country farm house sort of appeal.

I ordered the Hen Pen (eggs; bacon; wheat toast; hash-browns) and coffee. I like that they bring you a coffee mug, and an individual coffee thermos. I like cream and sugar with coffee, so having it topped off just ruins the perfect mix. This way, I'm in complete control, and I don't have to wait for a refill. Everything was cooked and delivered as ordered. Hot. Fresh. Tasty.

The food quality is always consistent. Large menu of breakfast items. The wait staff is okay, but sometimes they seem a bit indifferent. The manager is always very friendly, and seems eager to please.

I will most certainly return.

Been to Le Peep? Share your experiences!